What will be the status of weed in four years?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:48:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What will be the status of weed in four years?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ...
Status quo/Sessions backs off

DoJ tries to sue states/enforces federal laws, but pot shops continue being able to sell

DoJ cracks down and pot shops close

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: What will be the status of weed in four years?  (Read 1325 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 01:28:24 PM »

With any luck, we will end up with far fewer brain dead pot heads endangering society.

LOL. You don't know much about pot do you?  Or do you think that I am "brain dead?"  Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 03:01:57 PM »

With any luck, we will end up with far fewer brain dead pot heads endangering society.

LOL. You don't know much about pot do you?  Or do you think that I am "brain dead?"  Smiley

I know nothing about your personal life, but I am sure you are a very nice person.

However, we all know that there are conflicting reports as to the effects of marijuana use.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 04:27:29 PM »

I know nothing about your personal life, but I am sure you are a very nice person.

However, we all know that there are conflicting reports as to the effects of marijuana use.

That's moving in the right direction - a more measured statement. Very good progress there. Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 05:02:07 PM »

That's moving in the right direction - a more measured statement. Very good progress there. Smiley

I tend to believe the reports that confirm the harmful effects of marijuana use.  Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2017, 05:05:38 PM »

Sadly it will still be illegal in too many places. 
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2017, 03:06:53 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Politico

Goddamn it.
Clarence Boddicker

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -5.91

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2017, 07:15:15 AM »

Since the mood towards legalization is increasing exponentially like gay marriage in the last decade, I expect the next Democratic administration to legalize it, which very well could be in 4 years (HOPEFULLY)!

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2017, 02:34:12 PM »

Pro pot proponents are likely to be dealing with a very conservative U.S. Supreme Court who may choose to stymie the encroachment of this pernicious weed into the very fabric of our already morally bankrupt society. 
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2017, 10:38:18 PM »

I tend to believe the reports that confirm the harmful effects of marijuana use.  Smiley

They generally show that they are most harmful to developing adolescent brains.  For an old coot like Torie it's not going to do him much harm.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies