President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:20:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup  (Read 8515 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: February 28, 2017, 12:38:05 AM »

Remember 8 years ago, when Hannity s**t on President Obama for eating a hamburger with dijon mustard instead of ketchup?

This is the polar opposite story. Rather than "president thinks he's too good for us," it's "president is an unsophisticated rube."

Both are equally nonsense, though. President will eat what the President wants. I'm more focused on what comes out of Trump's mouth than what comes into it (unless what comes into it is Russian urine, in which case all bets are off).

I never thought of not burning up your steak as a matter of class(considering the man I learned it from spent a decent chunk of his time growing up in a small town named Burns in Oregon, and spent another chunk in Berley, Idaho. He definitely comes from a mountain west working class background((the culture is decently different from the Midwestern factory worker the term "WWC" has come to refer to, my politics and worldview are blatantly a product of that background, for instance, and a major chunk of my ideological conflict with other board members comes from my mountain west cultural background, among other things a kind of not really caring what other people do kind of thing that tends to make smarter people from the mountain west who come from more rural uneducated backgrounds to be okay with things like gay marriage on a "so?" kind of don't judge basis. That mentality probably explains why my mind was like "you can't do that, that isn't a thing a modern country like the US does" when learning that most states are disgusting enough to put people in prison for multiple years, often longer then the penalty for literally raping someone, for having romantic and/or sexual relations with a blood relative... I have gotten way off topic.))

That post really became something.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 01:43:44 PM »

I know you probably have sh**tty steak in Arizona...

No, we don't. Most of us are sane about steak.I kind of doubt wolf is an Arizona native, btw. Probably some retiree that decided that Arizona was the perfect state to pollute with his racist trash.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 10:37:31 PM »

I know you probably have sh**tty steak in Arizona...

No, we don't. Most of us are sane about steak.I kind of doubt wolf is an Arizona native, btw. Probably some retiree that decided that Arizona was the perfect state to pollute with his racist trash.

Not to defend the guy, but what do you have against non-natives in Arizona? I was born in Nevada and moved with my family to Phoenix when I was almost thirteen years old.

As for Snowguy, our steak is good enough.

More people from back east then anything.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 10:52:44 PM »

To paraphrase a line from a well-known book that I recently re-read, discussions like this one are compelling only insofar as they give us a sense of what a dialogue among Neanderthals might have been like.

Wow, thats an ability to declare yourself better then everyone else based on trivial nonsense that even I can't match. And you even used the word Neanderthal to make sure people knew how #intellectual you are.
(which is stupid because Neanderthals may have been more intelligent then homo sapiens)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies