President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:08:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup  (Read 8537 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: February 28, 2017, 12:53:22 AM »

Everyone has particular opinions about steak.  I like mined seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.  Grilled over a flame to medium rare.  Top with a pat of butter.  The garlic, onion, salt and pepper bleed into the juices and butter when you plate the steak and create a delicious sauce to dip the steak in.

Only use steak sauce (and then only use A-1) if it is a cheap steak.  Or get a nice char on a cheap piece of steak and dip it in a horseradish sour cream concoction.

And sorry Wolfsblood07.. one does not need to be a snob to know good steak.  I know you probably have sh**tty steak in Arizona... but in the midwest good steak is the poor man's lobster.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 04:38:01 PM »

Getting snooty about to eat steak is like getting snooty about how to drink soda. It's garbage food anyway, so who could possibly care! The cultural faults on display here are bizarre. Narcissism of small differences, I guess.
You are about as snooty as it gets about drinking soda, so maybe you should just keep quiet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies