President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:59:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup  (Read 8553 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: February 28, 2017, 12:37:44 AM »
« edited: February 28, 2017, 12:39:19 AM by Lief 🐋 »

Uh, Trump is an unsophisticated rube though. He's barely literate! He watches TV and eats junk food the whole day and is too lazy to walk up stairs. And, as is abundantly clear from his tacky golden palace and his love of incorrectly cooked food, he has no taste.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 09:33:48 AM »

Uh, Trump is an unsophisticated rube though. He's barely literate! He watches TV and eats junk food the whole day and is too lazy to walk up stairs. And, as is abundantly clear from his tacky golden palace and his love of incorrectly cooked food, he has no taste.

Pretentious? Check.
Elitist? Check.
Holier than thou? Check.

Congratulations, you win a snobby award!
Trump could piss his pants and spit up all over himself and you idiots would complain that anyone criticizing him is an elitist. Roll Eyes
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:49:06 PM »

Pretentious? Check.
Elitist? Check.
Holier than thou? Check.

Trump could piss his pants and spit up all over himself and you idiots would complain that anyone criticizing him is an elitist. Roll Eyes

Wow you figured me out, I'm such an ardent defender of Trump. It couldn't possibly be that I simply think people like you are a scourge.

I really don't see what is objectionable about expecting the President of the United States to not act like an unsophisticated rube. The president should represent the best of us. He shouldn't be an obese close-minded illiterate.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 03:23:32 PM »

Pretentious? Check.
Elitist? Check.
Holier than thou? Check.

Wow you figured me out, I'm such an ardent defender of Trump. It couldn't possibly be that I simply think people like you are a scourge.

I really don't see what is objectionable about expecting the President of the United States to not act like an unsophisticated rube. The president should represent the best of us. He shouldn't be an obese close-minded illiterate.

I won't argue that Trump isn't unsophisticated, because obviously he's not exactly the most cultured, well mannered, or well read of people. In fact, he's basically the opposite. Personally, I couldn't care less what anyone says about him because what I think of him can't be said in polite company. However, I do object to putting down people who don't have the posh manners and etiquette or have the book smarts or exposure to culture that those with higher levels of privilege have the option of enjoying.
I don't mean to put down people like that. I just don't think they should be president.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies