BK is back
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:46:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BK is back
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BK is back  (Read 910 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 02, 2017, 02:46:40 AM »

Having discovered the horrifying extent of this community's troll infestation, I have decided to gloriously return to the forum in its hour of direst need. I will defend all decent and hardworking denizens of Atlas Forum in my fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way against the forces of sposting and shilldom

I am not the hero you deserve -- but I am the hero you have.

Thanks,
Dave
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 02:50:45 AM »

Welcome back! Smiley

I think you'll find that a certain R-MI avatar is the most prominent force of sposting right now, so help is very appreciated.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 02:54:57 AM »
« Edited: March 02, 2017, 03:00:48 AM by Eharding »

You're no hero, just a partisan of a sore loser.
Here we go again. Stop discuss the messenger.

Is he not right? If Trump wins, it should not come as a shock, given recent polls. He very unlikely to win, yeah, but it is not "WTF, Trump won??? how is it possible!!!111" kind of shock. It would "Oh my God, ABC was right" kind of shock.

This doesn't directly have anything to do with this specific quote but I just wanted to say you're probably the forum's most notable new hack since the last time I regularly posted (and I don't use that term disparagingly, I'll readily admit I'm pretty much a Democratic hack).

I'm very interested to see how you will handle Trump's landslide defeat in three days: will you be in denial, like Karl Rove in 2012? Will you write barely-legible screeds about how Hillary stole the election? Will you ignore it without comment and effortlessly shift gears and start delegitimizing every action President-elect Hillary takes? Will you disappear quietly into the night?

I await the outcome with anticipation!
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 03:30:16 AM »

Is he not right? If Trump wins, it should not come as a shock, given recent polls. He very unlikely to win, yeah, but it is not "WTF, Trump won??? how is it possible!!!111" kind of shock. It would "Oh my God, ABC was right" kind of shock.

This doesn't directly have anything to do with this specific quote but I just wanted to say you're probably the forum's most notable new hack since the last time I regularly posted (and I don't use that term disparagingly, I'll readily admit I'm pretty much a Democratic hack).

I'm very interested to see how you will handle Trump's landslide defeat in three days: will you be in denial, like Karl Rove in 2012? Will you write barely-legible screeds about how Hillary stole the election? Will you ignore it without comment and effortlessly shift gears and start delegitimizing every action President-elect Hillary takes? Will you disappear quietly into the night?

lmao I did totally call that wrong

I'm no sore loser though! Hillary's loss was her incompetent campaign's own fault, I've argued that since November
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 05:10:36 AM »

BK is an Atlas hero, still fresh since 2005, and you are but a hideous hermaphroditical spammer.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 08:51:33 AM »

Well it's about fing time you showed up.  Now it's a party.

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 09:16:02 AM »

Welcome back!
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 09:19:28 AM »

Welcome back! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 11:11:17 AM »

Oddly-specific disdain for a poster you've never met or interacted with before: tick off another checkbox on the "must be a sock" list!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 12:20:41 PM »

Well it's about fing time you showed up.  Now it's a party.

This x100. 
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 12:26:19 PM »

Oddly-specific disdain for a poster you've never met or interacted with before: tick off another checkbox on the "must be a sock" list!

Griffin, I'm not a sock (haven't the mods confirmed that 50 times for you already?), and Bacon had made several remarks here after I signed up. I always have disdain for incorrect predictions.

Bacon, you're not a sore loser, but you're sure a partisan of one.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 01:21:33 PM »

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 06:10:02 PM »

Bacon, you're not a sore loser, but you're sure a partisan of one.

Yes - you might notice that I freely admit to being a partisan hack in the text you quoted Smiley
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2017, 06:13:42 PM »

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 06:19:08 PM »

Bacon!-

May I ask why there is fire next to the "Bacon!" in your name?  Is that a metaphor for the explosiveness of bacon?
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 03:07:38 AM »

Save us Bacon King you are our only hope.  Tongue
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2017, 03:14:44 AM »

Welcome back Bacon!

Time to pop a beer or bottle of champagne, or for anyone in an herb friendly state take a nice long toke....

Seriously, you have been missed, and your dramatic leave of absence on Atlas has caused the local sales of antacids and heartburn medical to triple.... Smiley

Regardless, time to get down to business and put the Fascists in their proper places.... Wink
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2017, 08:05:24 AM »

Bacon!-

May I ask why there is fire next to the "Bacon!" in your name?  Is that a metaphor for the explosiveness of bacon?

It's because Bacon is "lit." Very common internet parlance!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2017, 10:20:09 AM »

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2017, 10:27:05 AM »

Bacon!-

It's because Bacon is "lit." Very common internet parlance!

lol, 4/20 sizzle?
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2017, 01:46:43 PM »

I don't know bacon, but from what I've heard, he(?) was/is an incredible mod, a thoughtful person, and someone who's actually trying to make the forum better. You are none of those things. You aren't great. You're probably the most pathetic poster on this site. You're stupid, you're hackish, your beliefs are incredibly awful, you post way too often, I think you start petty arguments more then anyone else on here(that includes me, btw), you never learn, you never listen, I don't think I've seen even one half decent post from you, every post you make oozes with some infuriating thing, and you seem to think you're the only smart poster on this site. No one likes you except for a handfull of alt-right loons. You're the biggest problem on this site. And you don't even try to improve, acting as if you're perfect instead. You're a personified caricature of the worst problems on this forum right now. Stop acting like you're better then people like Bacon. You are a part of the poison he's fighting.

Honestly, typing this makes me realize that the problem goes far beyond you and your ilk. This forum is poisoned. Enforcement of the rules is arbitrary and almost random, personal attacks and hostility are everywhere, fights are too common, many posters (eg BRTD, Sanchez) have gone crazy, and the whole forum is partisan and divided, debates often devolve into personal battles, I could go on and on. This community is becoming toxic, and we're all at fault. We need to do better. We all need to do better...
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2017, 01:56:08 PM »

I never noticed you left. Welcome back.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2017, 08:35:52 PM »

Why do you vex me, Bacon King?  I'm giving up meat for Lent and that, THAT is when you choose to return!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies