I'm a master's student in theology. AMA. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:48:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  I'm a master's student in theology. AMA. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm a master's student in theology. AMA.  (Read 10517 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: June 27, 2017, 07:41:31 PM »

I have three questions for you as a fellow Massachusetts catholic:

As you may know this is the tenth year since Summorum Pontificum, the liberalization of practice of the Tridentine mass, was signed by Pope Benedict XIV, what do you think of the document? Have you ever entered mass in the Extraordinary Form?

You mentioned earlier that you have a strong distaste of the liberal wing of Christianity, what do you think of James Martin SJ and other left leaning groups like Nuns on the Bus et cetera?

Why do you think that some orders of nuns and brothers, ex. The Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist, Sisters of Life, Sister Adorers of the Royal Heart of Jesus, The Benedictines of Clear Creek Abbey, have exploded in population recently, they are more traditional in practice and are habited, while other orders of lay religious including Sisters of Notre Dame, Sisters of Charity, Xaverian Brothers etc. have floundered in the past fifty years?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies