2016 with no foreign interference, post maps (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:17:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  2016 with no foreign interference, post maps (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 with no foreign interference, post maps  (Read 1825 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 07, 2017, 12:44:12 AM »

FFS, do you people really believe tht Russia is the reason Trump carried the Rust Belt? lol

No, but read the OP. This is without Comey's interference. Without Comey's interference in the election, Hillary would've obviously beaten Donald Trump.
Even filmmaker Michael Moore doesn't believe lost the election because of Comey.
I would say most folks who aren't armchair political analysts would agree with that.

I'm actually in a bit of agreement with White Trash on this one....

Clinton lost the election most fundamentally, because despite the plethora of policy positions that in many ways would have benefited many of the Obama 1x/2x voters in key swing states, she wasn't able to close the deal on fundamental economic based items in a region where it mattered the most.

Fuzzy Bear and Mr Morden throw up a few interesting items for discussion as well, but regardless of the WI/PA flip and MI being Dem, it still would be a Trump EC victory....

I for one, am not convinced the Russian interference in the elections (Which definitely happened in a variety of ways) changed the electoral outcome in the 2016 Presidential General Election.

It's easy to blame Comey for his BS interference in a Presidential Election, and considering how the founder of the FBI was known to manipulate/blackmail, etc it is obviously 100% inappropriate to jump in knowing that the very integrity and post Church Hearings era to move from a perceived "Non-Partisan" office could/would impact the election results in 2016.

It is a dramatic stretch to say that Comey was somehow on the take of the Russians.

Now the OP's question involved "no foreign interference"....  I think outside of a few partisan hacks it is indisputable that Russia hacked the DNC. Emails were released as part of that hacking that were deliberately designed to enhance existing divisions within the Democratic Party between the Clinton and Bernie factions of the Party....

We can all debate and argue until the cows come home about the results of all that.... but I think it would definitely have pushed Clinton over the edge in Wisconsin and Michigan, and even possibly in AZ,NC, & FL.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies