Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:02:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 27249 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2017, 02:39:31 PM »

This is a man who has believed every conspiracy theory about Obama that he has ever heard.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2017, 02:43:48 PM »

If the above was a post on an comments section or political forum, it would be dismissed as the ramblings of an unhinged crazy person. But it's our fat, dumb, senile, asshole President instead.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2017, 03:01:39 PM »

I guess Trump had a slow night.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2017, 03:01:47 PM »

Surprised the Fuhrer didn't end his tweet with #ThanksObama.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2017, 03:09:53 PM »

This is a man who has believed every conspiracy theory about Obama that he has ever heard.
It's funny that this thread has more personal attacks on the messenger because the other side is still trying to form a consensus: is Trump a lying idiot who is simply making this up? Or is it true and should be defended as a good thing?

Either way, he has a consistent track record of being proven right in phony scandal after scandal, so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2017, 03:12:34 PM »

Unless I see a concrete evidence of Obama's White House illegal actions, I'll consider it just a claim.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »

It's funny that this thread has more personal attacks on the messenger because the other side is still trying to form a consensus: is Trump a lying idiot who is simply making this up? Or is it true and should be defended as a good thing?

Either way, he has a consistent track record of being proven right in phony scandal after scandal, so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

The man launched his political career by being wrong about an Obama conspiracy theory.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2017, 03:20:16 PM »

I thought libertarians were the ones who had a conspiracy theorist problem.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2017, 03:24:30 PM »

is there really no way to sideline an unfit president?

outbreaks like that should automatically make pence prez.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2017, 03:43:58 PM »

Phony Trump Scandals

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=260038.0
REALITY: Trashy New Jersey guy responds to vandalism by trashy Puerto Rican guy by painting a trashy swastika over a trashy mural in front of a trashy building in a trashy state. Somehow it’s Trumps fault!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=259739.0
REALITY: Assumed Neo-Nazi Trump supporter turns out to be a black anti-Trump leftist journalist with a psychotic obsession with an ex-girlfriend.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=259993.0
REALITY: Mob of angry Trump supporters turns out to be only a handful of kids trying to spook the other team with some really inappropriate, borderline racist chants of “Trump.” The chants were of course made as it turns out by students with motivations entirely irrelevant to the broader political discourse.  

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=259793.0
REALITY: LOL. His meal was burnt. That apparently is enough for Atlas Red Avatars to sneer and jeer.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=259964.0
REALITY: The Yemen raid (which, by the way, we had no business ordering) was tarnished as a failure by the generals, and their rumormongering went wild in the media. When Trump recognized Mrs. Owens during his speech and her husband’s sacrifice, he was accused of politicizing what the media (and I myself, since there was literally not one venue providing actual information) believed to be a failed raid. Well, as it turns out, the raid wasn’t a failure, however costly it might have been and how much I oppose American boots on the ground in Yemen in any and all circumstances.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=259781.0
REALITY: This thread was really stupid. I mean, where have you guys been in the last sixteen years? Have you all forgotten that we are to some degree or another at war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Syria, and Yemen without a congressional declaration?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=259584.0
REALITY: “Pro-Russian” CPAC demonstrator revealed to be Democratic operative.

Remember the Swedish problems and the rioting the next day? Or how Hillary Clinton was once and for all cleared and that email gate was behind her? By the way, if the Justice Department has the FBI bugging Trump’s phone, does that mean that Comey is cool again or what?

The man launched his political career by being wrong about an Obama conspiracy theory.
Trump launched his career with obnoxious media stunts. I'm not going to pretend to condone that stuff. Does that mean I should have voted for career criminal and literally evil person Hillary Clinton instead?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2017, 03:57:27 PM »

One thing we have to be careful of is automatically assuming that one side is fact and the other is speculation. As far as I'm concerned, both sides are opinions not facts.

Liberals often set up their arguments as facts when, in actuality, they are opinions.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2017, 04:07:11 PM »

One thing we have to be careful of is automatically assuming that one side is fact and the other is speculation. As far as I'm concerned, both sides are opinions not facts.

Liberals often set up their arguments as facts when, in actuality, they are opinions.

Roll Eyes
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2017, 04:13:01 PM »

So Jared meeting the ambassador is an opinion? Trump going out of his way to praise Putin an opinion? Trump not releasing his tax returns an opinion? Rex Tillerson, Wilbur Ross, Paul Manafort all having ties to Putin are a opinion?
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2017, 04:18:13 PM »

I thought libertarians were the ones who had a conspiracy theorist problem.
Where do you think the rabid Paulites went to?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2017, 04:20:26 PM »

If he can rally the cabinet, Pence can sideline Trump for incompetence. But Trump can fight back. My guess is that Pence is waiting for two things:

One, get all the really objectionable and unpopular stuff done under Trump's name and signature. Then he and the GOP can try to dodge blame that way.

Two, wait until Trump has walked all the way out to the end of the crazy plank. That way when Pence does drop the hammer, he'll have lots of support and Trump will be left with no sympathy. It doesn't matter how much he should do it, Pence won't wield the first dagger. But he will be holding the last one.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2017, 04:20:52 PM »

Trump launched his career with obnoxious media stunts. I'm not going to pretend to condone that stuff. 

And yet you refuse to acknowledge that this morning's twitter rant was precisely that. Hmmm...
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2017, 04:24:04 PM »

People in this thread are actually taking Trump's claims seriously?? ?? ??

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2017, 04:26:39 PM »

Do the Trumpsters care that Trump never has proof to back up all his wild claims?

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2017, 04:27:30 PM »

even if the intelligence community did look into the trump campaign...that wouldn't be what trump is suggesting.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2017, 04:33:59 PM »

Trump launched his career with obnoxious media stunts. I'm not going to pretend to condone that stuff. Does that mean I should have voted for career criminal and literally evil person Hillary Clinton instead?
[/quote]

Don't for a second pretend you're in the reluctant Trump supporter camp.
EnglishPete

« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2017, 05:41:51 PM »

even if the intelligence community did look into the trump campaign...that wouldn't be what trump is suggesting.
The 'intelligence community' clearly did 'look into' the Trump campaign. The non-denial denial from Obama basically confirms this. The 'intelligence community' work for the government so the question is why did the Obama administration order the wiretapping of a political opponent.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2017, 05:44:57 PM »

The 'intelligence community' clearly did 'look into' the Trump campaign. The non-denial denial from Obama basically confirms this. The 'intelligence community' work for the government so the question is why did the Obama administration order the wiretapping of a political opponent.

cause the trump campaign are traitors to the country?

no one really doubts this fact today, not even the well-respected anti-mainstream site "reagan battalion".
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2017, 05:54:18 PM »

Section 4 of the 25th amendment grants the cabinet the authority to declare Trump incapable of serving as president.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »

Section 4 of the 25th amendment grants the cabinet the authority to declare Trump incapable of serving as president.

ah, thank you, now i understand what david frum is talking about since months and i forgot to look into it all the time.

not that i have got any hope before maaaaaaaaaaaybe 2018.
EnglishPete

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2017, 05:55:41 PM »

cause the trump campaign are traitors to the country?

no one really doubts this fact today, not even the well-respected anti-mainstream site "reagan battalion".
I don't know what your weird fascination with the 'Reagan Battalion' is? Of course you know that they're strongly pro-establishment so I don't know what the odd sarcastic "well-respected anti-mainstream" is supposed to be about.

As for the Trump campaign being "traitors to the country" there is absolutely no evidence for this which is why the 'evidence' that keeps being presented for this claim by Trump opponents is weak sauce nothingburgers strung together with smears and innuendo.

The real scandal here is the Obama administration misusing the security services to spy on and spread  false narratives about a political opponent.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies