Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:06:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 27371 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: March 04, 2017, 09:17:14 AM »

Told you he does enough to smear himself. I'm waiting for those 15 times I was thoroughly disproven while you post this BS.

Trump is desperate. First, Obama organized protests (or was it Soros?), and now he wire-tapped Trump tower? Please.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 09:38:58 AM »

You are all making the mistake of assuming that if there were wiretaps, they were legal and court approved.

Trump should have the balls to do an investigation and provide the evidence that he was illegally wiretapped. Instead he sounds like a wounded person tweeting out empty accusations and empty threats.

It was the Bowling Green massacre that got to him.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 09:58:40 AM »

Republicans are stuck on MUH OBAMA and MUH HILLURUH, completely unaware that they have the reigns now, and that they have to back up their bark with actual policy legislation (supposedly for the people).

How's that going for you?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 01:06:06 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

lmao
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 01:14:25 PM »

Sanchez can you explain why we should take Trump's claim at face value after this Bowling Green Massacre and Sweden nonsense?

Can Sanchez also provide us the findings of Trump's crack team of investigators that went to Hawaii to look into Obama's birth certificate? Plz Sanchez Plz

I would also like for Sanchez to back up those 15 times I posted fake "smears" on Trump. He seems to have disappeared from that thread.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 12:13:07 PM »

To quote Virginia's sig:

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 01:36:29 PM »

So... are we ever getting that evidence? No? Cool, tells me all that I need to know.
You can see the evidence here if you're interested

https://youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

The evidence above isn't disputed and certainly warrants further investigation. Its certainly more solid  than the deeply flimsy 'evidence' for the alleged Trump/Russian hacking links accusations.

The question now is are Congressional Republicans going to protect Obama and his administration from serious investigation of these matters whilst going after Trump? Its not just Trump supporters but even well known conservative commentators from the 'Trump sceptic' wing of the party, like Hugh Hewett and National Review who are saying that the evidence against Obama here merits further serious investigation.

How are Republicans facing mid term primary and general election campaign next year going to explain it if they support protecting Obama from such investigation?

Your unbalanced standard of evidence is the cutest things ever, really.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 02:57:26 PM »

Jake Tapper just now on twitter:

So Trump has zero evidence he was wiretapped. He got the story completely from Breitbart/Levin. This man's stupidity knows no bounds.

Trump needs to go back to Obama's birth certificate/ Vaccines/ Ted Cruz's father & Lee Harvey Oswald / crowd sizes/ Vince Foster / Murder rate / 3-5 illegal votes

lol  lol  lol

This is just downright sad for us as a country.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 05:54:17 PM »

Trump is going full mental illness:

25th coming soon.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 05:44:59 PM »

lmao. It's even funnier in Portuguese. I love the code switching in it too.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 08:39:44 PM »

BREAKING: EVIDENCE THAT OBAMA WIRE TAPPED TRUMP:

Serious video leak
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »

LOL, how much time exactly? Till January 21, 2021?

24th century at least
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 08:10:26 AM »

Sigh... It's embarrassment after embarrassment.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 10:52:28 AM »

according to the BBC, the telegraph article is wrong...spicer didn't apologize, he just promised not to do it again.

Like a child, I bet he will.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 03:16:35 PM »

An intern typed and emailed that out in like ten minutes. I did that a thousand times during my internships. Now Ed Rollins is involved too? lol

Dude...what are you blathering about.

Nunes, who worked on Trump's transition team, found out Trump was incidentally spied on because he was talking to criminals legally being spied on by the FBI with as Nunes said: "multiple FISA warrants"

Nunes, who's on the committee investigating this, gives an impromptu press conference to alert Trump he just found out about this despite the fact he didn't alert anyone else on the committee and what he did is technically illegal.

Shortly thereafter, a fundraising email comes out saying Trump is vindicated.

It's obvious he's trying either trying to muddy the waters and sabotage the investigation or he gave Trump a heads up because he was incidentally wire tapped doing a bunch of shady/illegal things.

I mean this isnt new, this is what happened to DC Mayor Marion Barry in the 90s. The cops were monitoring and collecting evidence against local drug dealers and incidentally discovered that the Mayor was a customer of one the dealers being surveiled and he was forced out of office and arrested.

lol, it's so sad to see someone stuck in such a bubble just to rationalize their support for someone else.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 06:39:26 PM »

An intern typed and emailed that out in like ten minutes. I did that a thousand times during my internships. Now Ed Rollins is involved too? lol

Nunes, who worked on Trump's transition team, found out Trump was incidentally spied on because he was talking to criminals legally being spied on by the FBI with as Nunes said: "multiple FISA warrants"

Nunes, who's on the committee investigating this, gives an impromptu press conference to alert Trump he just found out about this despite the fact he didn't alert anyone else on the committee and what he did is technically illegal.

It's obvious he's trying either trying to muddy the waters and sabotage the investigation or he gave Trump a heads up because he was incidentally wire tapped doing a bunch of shady/illegal things.

I mean this isnt new, this is what happened to DC Mayor Marion Barry in the 90s. The cops were monitoring and collecting evidence against local drug dealers and incidentally discovered that the Mayor was a customer of one the dealers being surveiled and he was forced out of office and arrested.
I could have written that email during the length of his press conference. What are YOU blathering about?

lol, it's so sad to see someone stuck in such a bubble just to rationalize their support for someone else.
It's sad to see you not address a single point I've made. Just continued insults. Whatever.

Your "points" (spins) are being addressed and you are, promptly, ignoring them.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 08:46:29 PM »

I've never believed in any grand conspiracy of collusion between Trump and Russia, but at this point every single person involved is acting so strangely that I have to think there must be something that they don't want anyone to find out. Maybe it's not even a Russian hacking thing. Maybe it's something way weirder that no one's even thought of yet.

This is where I'm at.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies