Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:11:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 27326 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: March 04, 2017, 11:11:22 AM »

What. A. Big. Fat. Joke!

Entertainer-in-Chief strikes again!

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 11:14:00 AM »

What's going to happen with this Trump Presidency is that instead of him turning gray because of the stress of office, it's the entire country that will be turning gray from the stress of a lunatic President.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 03:01:39 PM »

I guess Trump had a slow night.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 04:26:39 PM »

Do the Trumpsters care that Trump never has proof to back up all his wild claims?

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 08:53:53 PM »

Do the Trumpsters care that Trump never has proof to back up all his wild claims?

No, because the same way those people come to conclusions is the same way Trump does; it revolves around the same dynamic as those who think "he tells it like it is".

Their opinions come from them stumbling across some click-bait blog post or quasi-news piece that is either totally false or so slanted as to be effectively such, followed by them saying something to the effect of "I knew it all along" (even when they didn't). They then begin to yell it from the rooftops without any evidence whatsoever. Sound familiar?

They love him for it - not in spite of it - because it's the same way their own feeble minds work. It's the natural progression of the TV Dinner generation, being raised to believe everything they see on a screen, as well as their sad little offspring who didn't manage to escape its clutches and inherited the condition wholesale because "muh traditions" have resulted in them shutting out any beneficial strengthening that an advanced society can provide with respect to critical thinking/worldview, leaving only that which existed decades ago rolling around in their heads.

As much as they like to cry about "fake news", they are by far the most susceptible to believing anything that flashes across a screen with pretty colors and crisp fonts.

Thanks for the reality check. I keep forgetting that Trump's minions are alternative thinkers.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 10:45:52 PM »

I think Trump must have the cards on this one.

It will come out that the FBI or CIA were listening in on Trump before the election.

Perfectly reasonable if you think about it. Trump needs to relax.

I think I'm going to have to call you one of the Trump minion alternative thinkers. Sorry but there is no evidence that Obama ever rolled that way. The guy had ethics and class. As for KingCon, well...not so much.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 06:43:07 PM »

KingCon, Mental Illness in action.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 07:18:53 PM »

Knowing how full of paranoia Trump is, I foresee the country having to waste a lot of money on investigations into his mentally unstable musings. Sad, really.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 12:38:14 PM »

What. a. disgrace. Every. single. day. I hope the investigations on Russia and Drumpf’s conflicts of interest move on quickly to find grounds for impeachment. Let Pence take over. As much as I disagree on his positions, he knows how to handle the presidency and does not question our democracy.

America’s first orange president is in no regard up to the job. Instead of working on behalf of us, the citizens, he’s tweeting about Schwarzenegger’s ratings like a five-year old schoolyard bully and making all sorts of crap up (Obama wiretapped me, election was rigged, Sweden was attacked, media doesn’t report on attacks, courts are rigged, I’m the most successful prez in first four weeks (LOL!), most attendees on inauguration etc. (have I forgotten something since Jan. 20?)).
The faker-in-chief should focus on real problems like climate change (oh sorry for mentioning, it doesn’t exist, I forgot), income inequality (but I guess it will trickle down, just like under Reagan), restoring our relation with Mexico instead of building a stupid wall (sorry, forgot that Mexicans are ripping us really big league. On trade and at the border, they laugh at us, at our stupidity), improve our health care (I assume everything is just fine by repealing Obamacare and a “phenomenal plan”) or a nuclear disarm treaty (forgot that everything will just be fine when we increase our nuclear arsenal. We have to, since the current one doesn’t even work (according to Drumpf, announcement speech-June 16, 2015)). Not to mention answering questions on Russia (but I suppose that’s all fake news made up by the dishonest and corrupt media). I seriously question: How low have we gone with this president? Bad (or sick) guy! Sad!

Nice rant. I agree with you!
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 05:30:26 PM »
« Edited: March 06, 2017, 05:37:16 PM by hermit »

Here's my question: WHY would Obama even want to wiretap Trump's offices?

Obama treated Trump as a big JOKE the whole way through the campaign.

What possible reason was there for Obama to fear Trump, who is the biggest con and jokster of all time?
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 10:08:02 PM »

What in hell is Trump's game? The guy is a confirmed sicko for sure.

This guy is not going to last a full term in office. It's not even been two months and he's already acting like a deranged idiot.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 10:21:50 PM »

This guy is not going to last a full term in office. It's not even been two months and he's already acting like a deranged idiot.
Check twitter sadly many of his supporters/RWers are now convinced that Obama is sabotaging him. All the man is is a bomb thrower, he leads through revenge politics an "us vs them". He pretty much is a walking RW comment section

Does anyone ever give any reasoning as to why they think Obama is after Trump? I mean, Trump is a nobody compared to Obama. Trump has nothing. Especially why would anyone want to wiretap him? There's nothing there to see.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2017, 12:43:56 PM »

Check twitter sadly many of his supporters/RWers are now convinced that Obama is sabotaging him. All the man is is a bomb thrower, he leads through revenge politics an "us vs them". He pretty much is a walking RW comment section

Does anyone ever give any reasoning as to why they think Obama is after Trump? I mean, Trump is a nobody compared to Obama. Trump has nothing. Especially why would anyone want to wiretap him? There's nothing there to see.

Just read an article from NPR that answers my question. It's Trump's possible Russian ties that have captured the interest of the intelligence community.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/06/518797121/faq-on-alleged-wire-taps-of-trump-communications
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 02:45:34 PM »

I think Trump's inner circle is running scared. Carson, Wikileaks, now Pence backing up Carson, all since Trump launched Idiotgate with the tweets about wiretapps. They are desperate to drag the media and the public off the scent. I don't think Trump is smart enough for that, but his personal advisers are, and this reeks of Trump-camp flavored desperation.

And I can't see why, if there was truly nothing there, they could just sit back and let all their enemies waste the next three month screaming in public about non-existent Russian connections. Even Trump's tender ego should be able to take that. He could make weekly speeches that were equal mixes of pleasant sounding nonsense (like his not-SotU) and denouncing his enemies for the ridiculous lies.

I grow more convinced every day that, from the Big Cheeto on down, there really was some sort of back-channel deal with Russia. Maybe about the emails, maybe blackmail, maybe some old or new bribe, maybe even just a plan made in good faith but with terrible optics.  But there's no reason to lie, twist, cover, and do themselves so much damage otherwise. Even if they all are complete idiots.

This is the bottom line. Anyone who wants to conveniently overlook this behavior is blind.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2017, 03:17:59 PM »

I think Trump should experience some negative ramifications for his reprehensible behavior.

You just don't tweet WITHOUT EVIDENCE that the last President wiretapped your offices. How stupid is that?

He needs to start paying for his utter incompetence. Throw the book at him.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2017, 04:03:07 PM »

I think Trump should experience some negative ramifications for his reprehensible behavior.

You just don't tweet WITHOUT EVIDENCE that the last President wiretapped your offices. How stupid is that?

Careful. We're not that far from an America where talking online about throwing things at President Trump will be, if not explicitly illegal, grounds for some sort of quasi-legal executive branch punishment.

You may be right, but frankly I am the least of Trump's worries.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2017, 04:05:15 PM »

What should the negative ramifications of throwing about evidence free accusations and insinuations of Trump plotting with the Russians? Or should there only be negative ramifications when people draw conclusions based on some of those same articles that the Trump haters don't like?

Your comment reminds me of something I read in American Thinker this morning

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/best_guessing_trump.html

You are changing the subject. Trump is the President and he has been engaging in reprehensible behavior. And there ought to be ramifications for it. He needs to gain self-awareness and stop coming from his big fat EGO and all his delusions, and start living in REALITY.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 10:14:05 PM »

This has turned into such a joke. Trump goes on one of his mentally unstable rants, tells a lie about the previous President on twitter no less, and then his minions scramble to try and explain what he really meant. How many times has this happened already since Trump became King?

Bunch of lackeys.

Thank God that most sane people can see through this bullchit.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 11:36:52 AM »

It's been going around now that Trump is the little boy who is crying "wolf" too many times.

When something important happens that really is true, nobody is going to believe him.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 04:12:17 PM »

I predict he'll be gone much sooner than 4 years. He is not a fit for this job, and he knows it.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 01:36:30 PM »

If there was in fact some sort of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, the White House's insistence on the "Obama wiretapped Trump" narrative makes sense for the first time.

So far the question was: Why would Trump even do it? Insisting that these allegations are true are only hurting him.

If the "Obama wiretapped Trump" claim is part of an attempt of a larger cover-up it's starting to make sense.

Trump is not a deep thinker. He's a reactor. He saw something on TV (or read it) and instead of thinking it through, he just reacted to it.

He's very predictable.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies