Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:50:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 27322 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« on: March 04, 2017, 03:24:30 PM »

is there really no way to sideline an unfit president?

outbreaks like that should automatically make pence prez.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 04:27:30 PM »

even if the intelligence community did look into the trump campaign...that wouldn't be what trump is suggesting.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 05:44:57 PM »

even if the intelligence community did look into the trump campaign...that wouldn't be what trump is suggesting.
The 'intelligence community' clearly did 'look into' the Trump campaign. The non-denial denial from Obama basically confirms this. The 'intelligence community' work for the government so the question is why did the Obama administration order the wiretapping of a political opponent.

cause the trump campaign are traitors to the country?

no one really doubts this fact today, not even the well-respected anti-mainstream site "reagan battalion".
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »

is there really no way to sideline an unfit president?

outbreaks like that should automatically make pence prez.

Section 4 of the 25th amendment grants the cabinet the authority to declare Trump incapable of serving as president.

ah, thank you, now i understand what david frum is talking about since months and i forgot to look into it all the time.

not that i have got any hope before maaaaaaaaaaaybe 2018.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 06:14:17 PM »

]I don't know what your weird fascination with the 'Reagan Battalion' is? Of course you know that they're strongly pro-establishment so I don't know what the odd sarcastic "well-respected anti-mainstream" is supposed to be about.

ofc, they are - other then disgraced mainstream sources with WH credentials and elite access, like breitbart, fox news or inforwars/gateway pundit, an investigative and respected minorstream media for really interested people who want to get the facts without the typical spin.

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 09:07:52 PM »

this is a first glimpse at a possible smoking gun.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 09:18:19 PM »

i agree that trump WOULD be able to confirm this one but he usually doesn't care about such possibilities if inforwars or breitbart are posting it.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 04:48:59 PM »

like all others too, FBI chief Comey asks the justice department to reject Trump's claims.

Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/politics/trump-seeks-inquiry-into-allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 06:11:43 PM »

not sure if i could trust any information coming from gatewaypundit, reliable source reaganbattalion is most critical of them.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 11:21:06 PM »

mister comey is allied only to himself, he plays a "house of cards"-like role, which - to be fair - coulb be a necessity for that job in the first place.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 05:38:37 PM »

like i said...it's like living in a world in which watergate succeeded and the culprit was the DNC, while the plumbers have been heroes.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 12:43:38 PM »

i am always glad that whenever you scratch on the surface of a "oh so patriotic and loyal nationalist"-neo-right-winger form the "ANTI-GLOBALIST"-bunch you find a russian apologist.

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 11:22:09 PM »

to the surprise of no one...hannity agrees.

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2017, 10:06:10 AM »

Your people are in power and you're still peddling conspiracy theories?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/838471621136494593
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2017, 11:04:35 AM »

ke the 'Trump conspired with Putin to steal the election' evidence free conspiracy theory?

the russians themselves said they cooperated with the trump campaign to see trump win. doesn't mean the HACKED VOTING MACHINES!!!...or something like that.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2017, 11:20:33 AM »

didn't think it to be necessary since this is old news and everybody should know about it but anyway...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html

russians: we communicated  and cooperated all the time with the trump campaign.

miss hicks: no one ever talked with foreign representatives!!!!!

some things never change.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2017, 12:30:45 PM »

once again.. trump's team lied about those contacts...make of it what you want.

you are giving better explanations than team trump...think about the reasons for that.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2017, 07:58:24 PM »

the intercept is another holier-than-thou site but its influence is on a muuuuuuuuuuuuuch smaller level.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2017, 12:37:39 PM »

and that after a week of conway and spicer driving the "the president knows more than you!"-message.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2017, 01:42:50 PM »

i would love this, but miss mensch is a bigger trump critic than i am - i think that says a lot.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2017, 04:04:14 PM »

much more fitting if the mental picture of a bully who pushes other persons around and whines the loudest if someone fights back.....or stabs someone when he gets pushed.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2017, 11:23:15 AM »

Paul Ryan: 'No such wiretap existed'

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/paul-ryan-wiretap-response/index.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 10:39:38 AM »

according to the BBC, the telegraph article is wrong...spicer didn't apologize, he just promised not to do it again.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 02:50:01 PM »

this telegraph article didn't age good.

the only question would be, if the article was just garbage or if Spicer is forced to update his eh "intention" 4 times a day.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 05:15:03 PM »

final spin:

Mister Trump himself rejects the notion, this could ever have been something like an apology, which explains why Spier bent over backwards to retract this.

“We said nothing,” Mr. Trump told a German reporter who asked about the matter at a joint White House news conference with Chancellor Angela Merkel. “All we did was quote a certain very talented legal mind who was the one responsible for saying that on television. I didn’t make an opinion on it.” He added: “You shouldn’t be talking to me. You should be talking to Fox.”

Mr. Trump, who has stuck by his unsubstantiated assertion that Mr. Obama ordered his telephone tapped last year despite across-the-board denials, wryly used Ms. Merkel’s visit to repeat his contention. Ms. Merkel was angry during Mr. Obama’s administration at reports that the United States had tapped her cellphone and those of other foreign leaders. Turning to her, Mr. Trump said, “At least we have something in common, perhaps.”

After the news conference Mr. Spicer echoed Mr. Trump’s defiant tone. “I don’t think we regret anything,” he told reporters. “As the president said, I was just reading off media reports.”

Other White House officials, who also requested anonymity, said Mr. Spicer had offered no regret to the ambassador. “He didn’t apologize, no way, no how,” said a senior West Wing official. The officials said they did not know whether General McMaster had apologized.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/europe/trump-britain-obama-wiretap-gchq.html?emc=edit_na_20170317&nl=breaking-news&nlid=65264959&ref=cta&referer=
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies