Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:58:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 27376 times)
I Won - Get Over It
« on: March 06, 2017, 08:15:09 AM »

Something is coming out.

Trump would not have reacted like this unless he had some inside info.

LOL

Trump reacts like this when he sees something on Fox News and likes it. He's like a dog chasing a car.

Quoted for posterity. I am not a betting man, but I think Trump has the inside info on this one revealing information on the locations that have been tapped. He probably asked if Trump Tower was ever tapped and found out it was.

We will just have to wait and see.

He tried to find out..
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Probably it was Trumps famous instincts. He knew that an investigation was coming. The FISA order would eventually be leaked to the media and they would likely use it as evidence or indication of collaboration with Russia. The best defense is a [good] offense. Instead Trump could use this order now, if exists, as "evidence" of Nixonian "witch-hunt". Right or not, fair or not, America is so polarized that it could work [perceived that way] fairly well for Trump.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 11:28:38 AM »

Something is coming out.

Trump would not have reacted like this unless he had some inside info.

LOL

Trump reacts like this when he sees something on Fox News and likes it. He's like a dog chasing a car.

Quoted for posterity. I am not a betting man, but I think Trump has the inside info on this one revealing information on the locations that have been tapped. He probably asked if Trump Tower was ever tapped and found out it was.

We will just have to wait and see.

He tried to find out..

Probably it was Trumps famous instincts. He knew that an investigation was coming. The FISA order would eventually be leaked to the media and they would likely use it as evidence or indication of collaboration with Russia. The best defense is a [good] offense. Instead Trump could use this order now, if exists, as "evidence" of Nixonian "witch-hunt". Right or not, fair or not, America is so polarized that it could work [perceived that way] fairly well for Trump.

With "instincts" like the ones on display during the past week, I can see how he went bankrupt so many times.  Btw, if McGahn was doing that then he's probably gonna find himself in serious legal trouble as well since that'd be a pretty blatant example of interfering with an active investigation (presumably with the intention to tamper with evidence).
All I am saying is that it would be perceived much uglier (for Trump).
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 01:50:26 PM »

Wow. Former UK Conservative MP Louise Mensch was just on MSNBC saying that the FBI obtained a FISA warrant to investigate a Russian bank doing business with Trump associates in Trump Tower, although there was no wiretapping. She stated point blank that if this is the investigation Trump tweeted about, he committed obstruction of justice by confirming the existence of a secret investigation.

Here's her original story, published in Heat Street the day before the election:
https://heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/
There is no doubt that Trump just listened to Levin/Breitbart, but if true (highlighted) would this really be a "obstruction of justice"?
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 09:40:44 AM »

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/841619127999508480

I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 06:50:12 PM »

Mr. Trump, who has stuck by his unsubstantiated assertion that Mr. Obama ordered his telephone tapped last year despite across-the-board denials, wryly used Ms. Merkel’s visit to repeat his contention. Ms. Merkel was angry during Mr. Obama’s administration at reports that the United States had tapped her cellphone and those of other foreign leaders. Turning to her, Mr. Trump said,“At least we have something in common, perhaps.”

I have to admit the joke was good.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies