Opinion of Tender Branson
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:28:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Tender Branson
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Huh
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Opinion of Tender Branson  (Read 2088 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2017, 02:12:50 PM »

Giving them water and crackers while they're in your rape dungeon doesn't count.

My rape dungeon is only a myth, created by some weird Atlas posters.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2017, 02:14:15 PM »

Giving them water and crackers while they're in your rape dungeon doesn't count.

You mean the ones that don't post about the percentage of Austrian women who are still virgins?
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2017, 02:16:51 PM »

You mean the ones that don't post about the percentage of Austrian women who are still virgins?

There are some really strange folks on this Forum who have nothing better to do than running a smear campaign against me, yes.

On the poll I posted: It's totally OK to post a poll that only 3% of Austrian women are still virgins from a sociological point of view. I wonder what that figure is like for the US ... (probably higher).

That's not creepy. It's creepy if you post hundreds of times in threads about abortions ...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2017, 02:31:53 PM »

There are some really strange folks on this Forum who have nothing better to do than running a smear campaign against me, yes.

On the poll I posted: It's totally OK to post a poll that only 3% of Austrian women are still virgins from a sociological point of view. I wonder what that figure is like for the US ... (probably higher).

So the famous "Is Miley Cyrus a virgin" thread should've been posted on U.S. General Discussion instead off-topic?... After all, what's wrong with some sociological research on ex-Disney starlets sexual life.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2017, 02:36:58 PM »

So the famous "Is Miley Cyrus a virgin" thread should've been posted on U.S. General Discussion instead off-topic?... After all, what's wrong with some sociological research on ex-Disney starlets sexual life.

-I agree with Tender Branson. The sexual life of one individual is but a curiosity, the sexual life of a nation is of vital political and general importance.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 02:37:58 PM »

You are acting as if I posted that Miley Cyrus thread ...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 02:42:02 PM »

Please note I haven't deleted the thread, just moved here.

Personally I wouldn't care, but given Dave's policy of certain context, I'd rather no have it on exposed place.

Well, you did post things such as "are you removing hair from your anus", which is worse Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 02:48:53 PM »

You mean like your fictional country you keep rambling about?
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2017, 02:59:59 PM »

Well, you did post things such as "are you removing hair from your anus", which is worse Tongue

I sometimes post threads which are of high value and sometimes a few with less value.

The "are you removing hair from your anus" thread was probably the latter ...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies