HOUSE BILL: Return Education To the Regions Act (Passed - Sent to the VP/PPT) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:18:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HOUSE BILL: Return Education To the Regions Act (Passed - Sent to the VP/PPT) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HOUSE BILL: Return Education To the Regions Act (Passed - Sent to the VP/PPT)  (Read 9833 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: March 05, 2017, 03:12:46 PM »

I think this idea is a fundamentally good one, but I would like to see a better-defined timetable for the transition, or at least some kind of NPC commission to create one.

I'm also not totally clear on who handles education in Atlasia. Would this move the responsibility from the states to the regions, or from the Fed to the regions? Or is it already regionally handled? *looks fleetingly at the resident historian/house speaker*
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 04:44:03 PM »

Sorry, didn't see your response to my question.

In that case, I would say I'm for the bill.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 08:41:11 PM »

Eh, ABSTAIN. I think this may paint with too broad of a brush, if you guys get my drift.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies