Approval poll: New Atlas moderators (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:30:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Approval poll: New Atlas moderators (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you approve of the newly chosen Atlas moderators?
PiT - Yes

PiT - No

Kalwejt - Yes

Kalwejt - No

Virginia - Yes

Virginia - No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 89

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Approval poll: New Atlas moderators  (Read 4735 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: March 05, 2017, 03:14:39 PM »

I'd like to assure everybody the Cave is not a sinister place as some would suggest.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 04:41:51 PM »

I'd like to assure everybody the Cave is not a sinister place as some would suggest.

Aizen's version of this was better:

http://i.imgur.com/1DOiFlm.png

Doesn't load for me Sad
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 07:21:07 PM »

did muon join WBC or something? 

approve of PiT and Virginia. somewhat disapprove of Kal atm because of unstickying Advanced Mapmaking thread.

Hey, I considered your points and re-sticked it. I'm a listening person Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 08:56:59 AM »

It's not his fault, he just can't help it. The idea of having a two female moderators is just scaring him. Virginia's appointment must've scattered his sense of security.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 12:53:00 PM »

Being in a friendly mood, I'm going to address some of the points put forward by Eharding.

1. This site is a private property of one Dave Leip. It's his God-given right, as an owner, to pick the people to assist him in running this forum as he sees fit. You, me, everybody else are his guests. It's nothing wrong with you having diffrent ideas or to propose such, but to throw a hissy fit over this is unbecoming of a guest.

2. I find "arguments" about cis females being "overrepresented" in the mod team... just weird. There are (regretfully) few ladies in our community, true, but denying somebody an appointment based solely on being a cis female (or trans female, or male, or Democrat, and so on) sounds like a mindless chauvinism.

3. I don't think I'm going to be abusing anybody's trust if I say that on the mod's forum I proposed giving you a temporary ban or, at the very least, little warning regarding your childish behavior (and other offences such as necroposting), but I stated it clear we should try to work things out with you, instead of giving your permanent ban now. You don't seem like a bad guy, I'd like to believe you could do better (especially as someone who started off poorly here), so please consider this. 
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »

Also, there were few moderators in the past that either went too far or made a series of poor decisions. They have either been demoded or resigned, so I wouldn't worry about accountability.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies