Confirmation Hearing: Southern Gothic for SoIA (Confirmed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:11:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Southern Gothic for SoIA (Confirmed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Southern Gothic for SoIA (Confirmed)  (Read 737 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: March 07, 2017, 09:06:56 AM »
« edited: March 07, 2017, 12:38:34 PM by White Trash »

Thank you Senator R2D2 for the question,

My goal as SoIA is to ensure that the position and the Department under it is as active as possible. I believe that I am in a unique position to do this, being a member of Labor in a Federalist administration I can assure you that I will not always be doing the President's bidding. Nor will I be towing the party line for Labor on every issue. I carry water for one group and one group only, and that is the people of the Atlasian republic. I have a vested interest in ensuring that I remain active, since I represent myself, my community, and my fellow countrymen before anything else. I will see to it that any policy that I have the honor of executing, is fair and just and serves in the interest of the Atlasian people as a whole.

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 07:30:51 AM »

As SoIA, how do you see yourself working with the GM?
I plan on working closely with the GM. I will be corresponding with them on a near daily basis

It's been well-documented how this office so often ends up pumping nothing but dead air into the AFE board. How do you plan to make the SoIA's work tangible action that can be seen? (Yankee helped craft this question ftr.)
I will be a very responsive and representative SoIA. I extend an invitation to all Atlasians to send me ideas and plans that they want to see enacted. My boss, first and foremost, is the good people of this republic and I plan on staying true to their word.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies