Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:26:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office  (Read 4562 times)
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 06, 2017, 11:08:13 PM »

I will flesh out my platform in the coming weeks. I will be a strong voice for the free North.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 11:20:46 PM »

This will be interesting...
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 11:21:51 PM »

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 06:47:58 AM »

Oh, wow, that's great.  You know the Assembly could always use thoughtful contributions from minds like this:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLOLOLOLPLOLLOLOOLLOLOO'OLLO''P''PLLOLLOLL

ATLAS AT ITS FINEST
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 08:50:17 AM »

Never in my lengthy career of Atlasian public service have I ever spoken out against a candidate for any office, or openly condemned their campaign...

But you cannot and will not be elected to the Assembly. The Assembly is a highly esteemed and hardworking body of individuals who seek to make the region better for all, not for a select few. I echo Senator Scott's comments that you will be nothing but an impedance to that goal. At best, you should be relegated to an outsider whose influence in our political process is equivalent to that of a walnut's.

I will work tirelessly to prevent your election to any office in this region, or any other region in Atlasia.
Tricks33
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 01:28:56 PM »

dady is that... yu?

ps: There is no way that you will be elected. The chances of you winning is almost as low as mine
Eharding

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 01:44:18 PM »

All this above is what they once said about the current President of the United States.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 01:46:50 PM »

The U.S. hasn't existed since 2004, and dfw never had anything like that said about him. Wink
Eharding

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 01:51:57 PM »

The U.S. hasn't existed since 2004, and dfw never had anything like that said about him. Wink
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 01:55:12 PM »

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 06:59:08 PM »

Endorsed!
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 11:56:45 PM »

Endorsed! Make Atlasia Great Again!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2017, 07:26:35 PM »

He's more likely to be banned than get elected to anything.
Eharding

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 07:49:54 PM »
« Edited: March 10, 2017, 07:52:34 PM by Eharding »

I planned to write my platform Wednesday, but the power outage stopped that.

I am pleased to be greeted with such scorn by the left-wing establishment and such endorsements by its opponents.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2017, 08:04:30 PM »

Endorsed.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2017, 03:45:21 PM »

He's more likely to be banned than get elected to anything.

No offense, but you should really stop threatening him with statements like this. It only makes him feel like you're abusing your power in order to go after him because you hold a grudge against him for some reason.

I have zero power to ban anybody and, being a very junior mod, very little influence in the cave debates, my friend.
Eharding

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 04:25:12 PM »
« Edited: March 25, 2017, 07:08:58 PM by Vote Eharding for Northern Assembly »

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2wHDOC2pOzA

I’ve started it. Only you can finish it. If you agree with this platform below, vote for me. If you have your disagreements, vote for me anyway. I am the perfect candidate for the Northern Assembly with present circumstances and conditions as they are. I will listen to all those I represent, and will be a true champion for their freedom against every form of tyranny and oppression of our citizens.

Jobs: Atlasia needs jobs. And we’ve gotta encourage jobs; we’ve really, really gotta encourage them. Monstrosities such as paid family and paid sick leave –and they’re total monstrosities, by the way, total monstrosities- only destroy jobs, weaken economic growth, and completely unfairly infringe on employers’ freedoms. What, we gonna declare businesses gotta pay their workers $500 an hour and twelve months’ vacation? Not happening. That’s only gonna destroy jobs, not create ‘em. We gotta create jobs, folks, we really gotta do it, and we’re not gonna do it by placing onerous mandates on businesses. And we’re definitely gonna create jobs if you elect me to the Northern Assembly- believe me, folks, believe me. Government’s gonna get out of the way when I’m around.

Regulation: When I get elected to the Northern Assembly –and it’s a when, my Northerners, it’s not an if, it’s a when- I’m going to scrutinize every single regulation that has been passed by the Assembly and look carefully –very, very carefully, folks, I’m a careful person, believe me, folks, believe me- and regulation’s gonna be reduced, and business is gonna soar, believe me, business is gonna come flowing to the Northern region. We’re gonna attract jobs, folks, not repel them so they all move to the South or whatever they’re calling the West these days.

The budget: Look, folks, we got a 700 billion dolla debt. Seven hundred billion dollars. Does that sound sane to you? Now, look, I understand the necessity of debt as much as anyone –you got to use it sometimes. But look, folks, 700 billion dollas –I mean, that’s nuts. And we’re paying 20 billion in interest per year. How incompetent are our leaders? And we’re going to remove taxes, folks, we’re gonna remove taxes. Look at the budget. We got a cannabis tax that hardly raises any revenue, we got a new automobile purchase tax (a horrendous tax, by the way, horrendous), that’s also just as useless –and a big honkin’ property tax that raises the bulk of the revenue. When I get elected to the Northern Assembly, I’m gonna support eliminating the cannabis tax, gonna support eliminating the new auto tax, and I’m gonna support cutting property taxes, too  (but only as long as spending is cut by the same rate the tax rate is decreased). When I get into the Northern Assembly, we’re going to have small government folks –small government, one that doesn’t abuse your tax dollas like it does today. And we’re gonna have a different, better taxation system folks, we’re gonna have different taxes, taxes that boost regional vitality. See below for details.

Transgender Rights Act: Supportive of it only so far as it does not relate to bathrooms. Allowing those who, by all biological facts, are men, into women’s bathrooms is completely unjustified.

Family values: The family being a cornerstone of all civilized society, the doom of this institution will bring doom to all Atlasia –total doom, by the way, total doom- and, consequently, the Lincoln region –not good folks, not good. Its prosperity is essential –totally essential, though vastly insufficient, of course, for continued Northern strength. We’re gonna have strength; folks, we’re gonna have it. Consequently, I do support creating a special tax to be levied on unmarried people over 23 and under 65, based on the amount they spend on goods and services. We’re not gonna punish wealth creation, folks, we’re not gonna do it. Not when I’m around, at least –we’re going to promote population expansion, not contraction. Many of our states are losing their best and brightest, they really are –what a disaster. Not gonna happen under my watch. And we’re certainly not gonna punish family building like we’re doing now with crippling property taxes –I mean, they’re absurd, folks, completely absurd.

Immigration: I firmly support cooperating with Federal law enforcement to root out illegal migrants who try to turn our country into a mere colony.

Regional Anthem: I oppose the regional anthem due to its promotion of toxic sectionalism in place of promoting harmony between the various regions of Atlasia.

Official primate: I strongly support Harambe as the northern region’s official primate.

Official flower: I am strongly opposed to having the Mountain Laurel as the official flower of the northern region as it is not found in Michigan and Wisconsin, and would easily make a better official flower of the South than of the North due to its distribution.

Freeze Peach: I strongly support the Freeze Peach of all Atlasians (including that of myself and a great fellow Northerner, too Famous for discussion) to espouse what they believe, whether Communist or anarcho-capitalist, and even neoconservative –and I’m not a fan of those last ones, by the way, not a fan.

Welfare: I will be the strongest champion against abuse of the welfare state in the Northern Assembly.

Weapons: I support the repeal of the prohibition of weapons on college campuses.

Education: I oppose the Aide to Children and Teens in its entirety. I generally oppose boosting education expenditures without cause. I am a strong supporter of the promotion of engineering, mathematical, and technical education in our schools. We’re spending way much on education, folks –the Koreans –look at the Koreans, folks, just look at ‘em –spend far, far less than we do, and they’re getting better results, folks, even after you remove the cheaters, of which there are far more over there. And there’s no point to teaching foreign languages in schools, by the way –that’s abundantly clear to anyone watching. When we’ll be great, everyone’s gonna learn English for us.

Crime: We need to be tough on crime, folks, tough on crime. Our inner cities are a disgrace. And I totally support punishing police officers who abuse the people, folks, totally support. Definitely favor a more equitable police presence in our inner cities, 100%. That’s where the crime is, anyway.

Pensions –I am opposed to cutting pensions. Welfare should be cut first, followed by education, health, and transport.

Daylight Saving Time: Am opposed to it.

Abortion: Am opposed to abortion restrictions that are clearly contrary to the health of the mother or are discriminatory against the able. Supportive of all others.

Sodomy and drugs: I support deciding the legality of these by referendum.

Privacy: Am strongly supportive of Section 11 of the Northern Constitution.

Justices of the Supreme Court: I strictly oppose legislation from the bench and I shall support justices in the mold of Scalia and Thomas –great heroes, those folks, great heroes.

Referenda: I strongly support the expansion of the initiative and the referendum, as the truest way of the will of the people to express itself, as when they initiated the throwing off of the tyrannous yoke of the perfidious Brussels institutions on that great day in Summer 2016.

General philosophy: I’m not gonna vote for a bill unless I know what’s in it. Isn’t that logical, folks? My default position to all bills shall be “no”; and it will require firm reason –man’s only guide star –to persuade me otherwise.

Please suggest necessary revisions to this document as you see fit. I will listen, but cannot guarantee all suggestions will be seen by me as good ones. I am here to represent you, the Northern people.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 04:56:37 PM »

Interesting, videos are something I considered making during my presidential campaign, I will just say good luck as I am not in Lincoln Smiley
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 05:08:35 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2wHDOC2pOzA

Consequently, I do support creating a special tax to be levied on unmarried women over 20 and unmarried men over 25, based on the amount they spend on goods and services.

This is an awful idea. It's not even subtle in its reactionary nature
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 05:11:48 PM »

dear god
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2017, 05:14:46 PM »

Mods, clearly the ban wasn't long enough
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2017, 05:17:42 PM »

I didnt even watch the video, just saw it now/ Seriously weird, and I'm sure the Federalist leadership will call this out
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2017, 05:20:47 PM »

I have some MAJOR problems with this.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
So you think trans girls/women are rapists?
This is incredibly disturbing to me. Not only do you propose violating the Constitution by discriminating against women, this is the DEFINITION of big government. We'll tax you if you don't follow OUR social norms. F#ck that.
good lord
Glad you're on the record as anti-intelligence...
So you're anti-freedom? Let's also put free speech up to a vote, that sounds like a good idea. Let's also put the 2nd amendment up to a vote, I'm sure you'd be okay with that.

I urge the Northern people to do whatever they can to stop this candidacy from ever seeing the light of day.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2017, 05:22:07 PM »

I didnt even watch the video, just saw it now/ Seriously weird, and I'm sure the Federalist leadership will call this out
I actually like the idea of making campaign videos but I am Sad! that I was not even in the video Sad
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2017, 05:23:21 PM »

So you think trans girls/women are rapists?
Why else would he mourn Pat McCrory? Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies