Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:45:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office  (Read 4531 times)
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2017, 05:26:59 PM »

I didnt even watch the video, just saw it now/ Seriously weird, and I'm sure the Federalist leadership will call this out
I actually like the idea of making campaign videos but I am Sad! that I was not even in the video Sad

-Sorry if I wrongly omitted you. I just don't remember you publicly endorsing my campaign or objecting to my unjust ban. In any case, no point in changing the video after its been published for a week.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2017, 05:33:02 PM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2017, 05:36:01 PM »

This is an attack ad.

Also this.
Eharding

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2017, 05:47:48 PM »
« Edited: March 25, 2017, 05:51:14 PM by Vote Eharding for Northern Assembly »

I have some MAJOR problems with this.
"
You must be logged in to read this quote.
So you think trans girls/women are rapists?"
-No. But people invented sex-segregated bathrooms for many reasons, largely relating to men and women's general biological composition.
"
This is incredibly disturbing to me. Not only do you propose violating the Constitution by discriminating against women, this is the DEFINITION of big government. We'll tax you if you don't follow OUR social norms. F#ck that."
-So you disagree with National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius? If you want, I'll change the age to a flat 23. All taxes create aversion from the activity taxed, and I've proposed eliminating some worthless taxes elsewhere in my platform.
"
good lord"
-I recognize the objection. I don't see it as a particularly good one, as I don't see the argument behind it.
"
Glad you're on the record as anti-intelligence..."
-I'm very pro-intelligence. I just don't believe schooling contributes much to it.
"
So you're anti-freedom? Let's also put free speech up to a vote, that sounds like a good idea. Let's also put the 2nd amendment up to a vote, I'm sure you'd be okay with that."
-Historically, sodomy has been classed with incest, polygamy, and bestiality as a form of sexual deviance. It is nowhere near as historically established as more traditional Anglo-American liberties. In any case, I actually would be OK with that, due to my trust in the people of this country. Though I am the first to understand how the tyranny of the majority may violate freedom, I have noticed the tyranny of the majority to be on net preferable to the tyranny of judges and legislators. As for drugs, I have long been very anti-tobacco and anti-marijuana in my personal life, and have always been skeptical of their legalization due to their harmful effects upon the people. However, my mind is flexible on this subject, and, unless I can be persuaded to take a firmly-grounded position, I support leaving this question up to the people, the ultimate grounding of this government.

"I urge the Northern people to do whatever they can to stop this candidacy from ever seeing the light of day."
-I urge precisely the opposite. Make Atlas Great Again!
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2017, 05:50:09 PM »

part of me is upset I didn't get an attack ad like this back last February
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 05:52:37 PM »

LMAO piling polygamy with incest, and incest with bestiality.
Eharding

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 05:58:46 PM »

LMAO piling polygamy with incest, and incest with bestiality.

-Historically, all these were classified as illegal. I believe the thoughts of the generations before the 21st century (and, yes, I acknowledge their occasional error) should be part of what we use to evaluate future policies.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 06:03:40 PM »

Why should anyone be punished with specific tax penalties for abstaining from marriage at a particular age? Would this apply to people pursuing marriage, but unable to marry? Would it apply to religious persons who've sworn an oath of celibacy? What about widows and widowers who're technically not married?

Also, why're you intentionally mimicking Trump's linguistic style? It's pretty creepy, honestly.
Eharding

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 07:07:52 PM »

Why should anyone be punished with specific tax penalties for abstaining from marriage at a particular age? Would this apply to people pursuing marriage, but unable to marry? Would it apply to religious persons who've sworn an oath of celibacy? What about widows and widowers who're technically not married?

Also, why're you intentionally mimicking Trump's linguistic style? It's pretty creepy, honestly.

-Marriage is the cornerstone of all civilized society; and the budget is in deficit, so taxes should be used to incentivize this vital institution in place of subsidies. Yes, it would apply to all these except people over 65 (I'll edit that part in).

Trump's a winner; a real winner, he wins like nobody else does.
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »

-Marriage is the cornerstone of all civilized society; and the budget is in deficit, so taxes should be used to incentivize this vital institution in place of subsidies. Yes, it would apply to all these except people over 65 (I'll edit that part in).

Yeah because he really did win big on healthcare..... oh wait no he didn't.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 07:13:45 PM »

Do you support increasing funding for programs that help people with addiction?  People who smoke, people who gamble, people who drink, people who post incessantly on certain websites, etc.
Eharding

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 07:18:41 PM »

Yeah because he really did win big on healthcare..... oh wait no he didn't.

-Guess who correctly predicted that?
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=260868.msg5573209#msg5573209
Shouldn't you elect someone with an accurate prediction record as to his own party's doings?
And, yes, healthcare is a big reason for why I changed my pictures.

Senator Scott, you're part of the corrupt establißhment, but I'll answer your question anyway: since the budget is in deficit, I have not seen much evidence in favor of the effectiveness of such programs, and I have an economist's instinct on such matters, I support resolving these matters with tax increases, if not in money, then in labor or something else.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2017, 07:22:41 PM »

Trump's a whiner; a real whiner, he whines like nobody else does.
FTFY. Wink
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2017, 07:24:59 PM »

I'm sold!
Eharding

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2017, 07:28:02 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wCCbCeYyJs

Timmy, congratulations on joining the movement.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2017, 07:42:38 PM »

Based on what evidence do you assert that "marriage is the cornerstone of all civilized society"? How is long-term cohabitation substantively different from marriage? Would a long-term cohabiting couple be automatically considered married and, thereby, exempt from this tax penalty? I don't even know what social scientific evidence supports the assertion that universal marriage is a net good for society, so how's your argument anything more than personal opinion? And isn't it cruel to penalize widows and widowers with a tax penalty after they've lost their spouse?

Whether Trump's a winner or not, to mimic his linguistic style is creepy.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2017, 02:51:48 AM »

Well, he had a chance to rethink his actions and obviously failed to do so.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2017, 01:18:32 PM »

This is deeply disturbing.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2017, 02:57:01 PM »

Double endorsed.
Rjjr77
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2017, 03:00:51 PM »

This is tough, I'm not the biggest Harding fan, but I feel his ban was wrongful. I'll probably vote for him
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2017, 05:00:39 PM »

This is tough, I'm not the biggest Harding fan, but I feel his ban was wrongful. I'll probably vote for him
I don't see how his banning has anything to do with Atlasia. Congress didn't vote to mute him, and I doubt the mods care about Assembly elections. If you're looking for a right-leaning candidate to vote for, I'd recommend someone like RGN08, who manages to represent conservative values without scattering his platform with extremist views (like a tax on unmarried people, for instance).
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2017, 07:38:57 PM »

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2017, 07:46:26 PM »

Little bummed I didn't get featured in the video.
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2017, 07:55:18 PM »

Little bummed I didn't get featured in the video.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2017, 08:16:02 PM »

I don't see how his banning has anything to do with Atlasia. Congress didn't vote to mute him, and I doubt the mods care about Assembly elections. If you're looking for a right-leaning candidate to vote for, I'd recommend someone like RGN08, who manages to represent conservative values without scattering his platform with extremist views (like a tax on unmarried people, for instance).

Maybe harding can continue to run campaign operations in exile, Assange-style? A combination of youtube videos and sympathetic Atlas minions ought to do the trick!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies