Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:20:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Harding for Northern Assembly- Campaign Office  (Read 4604 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 27, 2017, 05:56:02 PM »

I have no vendetta against the moderators, but at least one clearly has one for Harding.
He's been treated unfairly and I as a voter will be casting my ballot for him. Lincoln could use literally anyone else on the assembly to shake up the one sided and elitist status quo. I am not willing at the moment to run so I'll be backing the outsider.

There are two other candidates running for the Northern Assembly that aren't currently holding office (RGN and Hoosier Nick). If you want an outsider then there are better options. And could you elaborate on the "one sided and elitist status quo"? The Assembly may have a huge Labor majority, but there are still some good debates going on. And the idea that the status quo here is "elitism" is laughable.

Maybe you should take the time to think about whether getting an odious and obnoxious Assemblyman elected will actually further your objectives or just impair debate and squander opportunities to get things passed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies