Opinion of the game: Sonic adventure 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:42:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of the game: Sonic adventure 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Whats's your opinion of this game
FG

HG

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 4

Author Topic: Opinion of the game: Sonic adventure 2  (Read 601 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 07, 2017, 04:42:19 PM »

Best sonic game ever
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 04:55:02 PM »

I've wanted to get the Dreamcast version for 6 years now. Beat it on Xbox 360 a couple years back. Freedom Game, all in all.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 05:11:09 PM »

I've wanted to get the Dreamcast version for 6 years now. Beat it on Xbox 360 a couple years back. Freedom Game, all in all.

I have the gamecube version . I sucked at the game when I was young and it took me a year to beat many of the stages(Egg Quarters, Final Chase in dark, Death Chamber and Crazy Gadget in hero) and took me around 6 years overall to beat all the stages.

I still play it though though getting 180 emblems is impossible as you have to A rank not only all the stages but each mission as well. 
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 01:04:24 AM »

Autistic game.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 01:23:29 AM »

The beginning of the end for Sonic as a respectable franchise.

2/3 of the stages are tedious or clunky, and the voices [besides Sonic] are laughable.

If you want good Sonic on the Gamecube, just get the Gems or Mega Collections carrying all the old-skool titles from the Genesis and Game Gear.

If you want a good 3D Sonic from that era, stick with the first Adventure.

And Sonic CD is still the best Sonic out there
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 01:33:13 AM »

The beginning of the end for Sonic as a respectable franchise.

2/3 of the stages are tedious or clunky, and the voices [besides Sonic] are laughable.

If you want good Sonic on the Gamecube, just get the Gems or Mega Collections carrying all the old-skool titles from the Genesis and Game Gear.

If you want a good 3D Sonic from that era, stick with the first Adventure.

And Sonic CD is still the best Sonic out there

The story was kinda amazing and I like adventure 2 then any game since then. The only really bad stages I would say in the game was Mad Space and Death Chamber , the rest I found great.

It may be for nostalgia reasons but when ever I decide to play the games i played as a kid Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is my favorite to play. There is 5 missions per stage out of a total of 31(16+14+1), and the boss fights are great as well. Mission 4 is the most fun to play as you have to complete the stage in a certain amount of time.

I might be different but I found it cool that tails and egg man were in those Mechs .

Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 11:01:17 AM »

Having no nostalgic attachment to it, due to bring a Nintendo boy, and not having played it until relatively recently... I don't like it very much. Maybe it was good for the time, but if that's the case it hasn't aged well IMO.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 03:01:15 PM »

Having no nostalgic attachment to it, due to bring a Nintendo boy, and not having played it until relatively recently... I don't like it very much. Maybe it was good for the time, but if that's the case it hasn't aged well IMO.

It doesnt seem like a game for the Gameboy though. It seems like a game for the Gamecube/ Dreamcast.

Though the nostalgia part may be true as that was the first ever video game i played.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 03:33:32 PM »

It doesnt seem like a game for the Gameboy though. It seems like a game for the Gamecube/ Dreamcast.

Though the nostalgia part may be true as that was the first ever video game i played.

Of course it doesn't. It's 3D and not Monochrome. Tongue

But yeah, I can't fault you for nostalgia. It's the same reason I don't think I can ever really look at Mario 64 objectively.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 03:46:43 PM »

What does this have to do with anything?

The point still stands that it has a myriad of problems. Especially with the camera!

Even the original Tomb Raider wasn't so awkward.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies