We need one.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:18:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  We need one.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: We need one.  (Read 2414 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 28, 2005, 04:02:31 PM »

I’m Keystone Phil and I approve this message

There are so many extraordinary things about the second district.

Whether I’m on the banks of the Ohio River….

…enjoying a night at the Inner Harbor…..

….taking a walk through Northeast Philadelphia’s Pennypack Park…

…or stopping by Charleston….

I am amazed at how much we have to offer to Atlasia. I am thrilled to see how we are one people, working hard everyday for what is best for our families. For a district that offers so much to others, this district deserves someone who will offer himself to represent every single voter to the very best of his ability and nothing less.

I think I am that candidate.

Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 04:05:23 PM »

THe most extraordinary thing is that in a couple of months it is going to be regerrymandered into something totally different, but EQUALY EXTRAORDINARY ^__^.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 04:08:23 PM »

"One candidate"?  Sir, I'm going to have to alert the police to the fact that you have murdered LiberalPA, as there were two candidates last I checked. Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 04:08:54 PM »

THe most extraordinary thing is that in a couple of months it is going to be regerrymandered into something totally different, but EQUALY EXTRAORDINARY ^__^.

I will fight to keep the district as is. This really is one of the most diverse and interesting places in Atlasia and if elected, you can count on me to preserve it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 04:09:41 PM »

"One candidate"?  Sir, I'm going to have to alert the police to the fact that you have murdered LiberalPA, as there were two candidates last I checked. Tongue

I believe that I am the one candidate who is best suited to serve the people of this district.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 04:10:25 PM »

I will fight to keep the district as is. This really is one of the most diverse and interesting places in Atlasia and if elected, you can count on me to preserve it.

I'd have to argue that D3 is more diverse. We go from Wisconsin and Michigan to Kansas and Texas. Kiki
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 04:12:45 PM »

I'd have to argue that D3 is more diverse. We go from Wisconsin and Michigan to Kansas and Texas. Kiki

We go from people like myself to Akno to Colin to Al. That's got you beat.  Smiley
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 04:28:32 PM »

Nice play on the Eagles slogan.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2005, 04:44:13 PM »

Why whatever do you mean, Mr. Ford?  Wink
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2005, 10:13:10 PM »

I believe that I am the one candidate who is best suited to serve the people of this district.
I disagree. LiberalPA did not quit the forum after he lost an election.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2005, 10:42:14 PM »

I didn't know that I quit the forum. That's news to me.

What happened was that I quit Atlasian politics not because I lost but because of other personal matters. If I quit because I lost, I would have quit a year ago after my two failed Senate candidacies. But I'm glad you can just show up and tell me what happened.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2005, 10:55:40 PM »

I didn't know that I quit the forum. That's news to me.

What happened was that I quit Atlasian politics not because I lost but because of other personal matters. If I quit because I lost, I would have quit a year ago after my two failed Senate candidacies. But I'm glad you can just show up and tell me what happened.
I should have said politics. And you're welcome.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2005, 12:28:24 AM »

And you still wouldn't have known the whole story. Ah, the ignorance...
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2005, 12:31:27 AM »

well, hes been here long enough and participates enough to know what happened Phil. you got pinned with scandals (which were niether proven nor dis-proven) the stress built up, and so you left. its not a hard story to follow KPhil Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2005, 12:32:55 AM »

well, hes been here long enough and participates enough to know what happened Phil. you got pinned with scandals (which were niether proven nor dis-proven) the stress built up, and so you left. its not a hard story to follow KPhil Wink

So why did he get it wrong?

I didn't leave because I lost. Maybe you should read his statements before defending what he's saying. Once again, the ignorance...
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 12:35:43 AM »

I didn't leave because I lost. Maybe you should read his statements before defending what he's saying. Once again, the ignorance...
you like that word, dont you Phil? he never said "you left because you lost" you left when pinned with a scandal. i think you remember when i got pinned with a scandal about 3 seconds into joining fantasy politics. i stayed calm, told the truth, and everyone understood. i couldve just left.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 12:36:29 AM »

NOTE: im not attacking you KPhil, im simply trying to explain what Casey is trying to say to you, since there was a clear miscommunication (seriously)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2005, 12:38:11 AM »

you like that word, dont you Phil? he never said "you left because you lost" you left when pinned with a scandal. i think you remember when i got pinned with a scandal about 3 seconds into joining fantasy politics. i stayed calm, told the truth, and everyone understood. i couldve just left.

Here's his comment:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Now, that was a jab at me, LiberalPA. Once again, get the story right before commenting. Thanks.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2005, 12:41:19 AM »

NOTE: im not attacking you KPhil, im simply trying to explain what Casey is trying to say to you, since there was a clear miscommunication (seriously)

Read what I posted and then you'll see.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2005, 12:48:36 AM »

Here's his comment:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Now, that was a jab at me, LiberalPA. Once again, get the story right before commenting. Thanks.
wow. full of negative tonight, arent we? maybe we should get some sleep. that will pretty much stop this argument in its tracks. im going to take one more look around and then hit the sack. BTW i think Reese was trying to keep his comment simple. had he given a complete analysis of the whole situation, it would have been a very long, very annoying to read post. we all need sleep. at least i do anyway. good night KPhil. and good night, Max Power.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2005, 12:49:17 AM »

Once again, the ignorance...
And the pot calls the kettle black.

I was referring to the fact that you left, criticized people for attacking you for being involved in a scandal, then returned, and said you are the candidate for everyone....

And good night, LiberalPA.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2005, 12:50:12 AM »

I was referring to the fact that you left, criticized people for attacking you for being involved in a scandal, then returned, and said you are the candidate for everyone....

No, you clearly stated that I left because I lost and I don't see how my leaving means that I'm not the candidate for everyone.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2005, 12:52:08 AM »

wow. full of negative tonight, arent we? maybe we should get some sleep. that will pretty much stop this argument in its tracks. im going to take one more look around and then hit the sack. BTW i think Reese was trying to keep his comment simple. had he given a complete analysis of the whole situation, it would have been a very long, very annoying to read post. we all need sleep. at least i do anyway. good night KPhil. and good night, Max Power.

I love when people are wrong and then try to cover it up with "You should get some sleep."

Oh, oh! And then I like the line, "Casey would have give more analysis." I mean, this wasn't clear what he said and then you defended him not knowing the whole story?
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2005, 12:52:37 AM »

zZzZzZzZzZzZz.......wha? oh, good night Casey. and well said. Wink

im going back to sleep.

Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2005, 12:55:38 AM »

No, you clearly stated that I left because I lost and I don't see how my leaving means that I'm not the candidate for everyone.
I need not say anything:

You're a waste. That's pretty much the only thing you think about. Sexual fantasies control your sad, little life. You'll grow to be nothing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies