A Warning: Just How Bad Runeghost is
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:47:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  A Warning: Just How Bad Runeghost is
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Warning: Just How Bad Runeghost is  (Read 1027 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 08, 2017, 12:19:36 AM »

Wow, "discrimination and hardship and poverty" is certainly a novel way of phrasing "mass kidnapping, slavery, and crimes against humanity".

Unlike Trump's insane early hours ranting, I can easily believe this is a deliberate attempt to distract the public from the realization that Trump lied about meeting with the Russian Ambassador.

And while deplorable, it also serves a useful purpose: to make clear that while Trump is A problem, he is not THE problem.
The Joke is on you guys.

The quote is NOT from mike pence, it is from BARACK OBAMA in 2015

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=111241

Congratulations on an excellent rickroll, marred only by the need to fake the title.

My own fault for taking you at your word. (A mistake I'll try not to make again.)

I have never seen someone make such a derogatory, biased, and slanderous statement only to turn around and give such an out of touch, elitist, and ironic response.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 12:31:55 AM »

Purple heart u 2 mate
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 01:27:15 AM »

Too bad he can't just enlighten us with this type of incredible analysis instead:

I hope not. Klobuchar doesn't do anything besides satisfy the "labor progressives." Franken unites the party and provides a strong personality. Wyden and Merkley unite the party, appeal to libertarians, and can attract libertarian-leaning centrists/independents. Bayh or Ray Tomblin brings the Conservative Democrats back into the coalition and holds onto some of Sanders's Midwestern labor support. Booker, Heinrich, and Brian Schatz provide new faces for the future of the party in 2020/2024/2028. Mike Michaud and Brian Schweitzer attract libertarians, isolationists, left-libertarians, and unify the party's establishment, moderates, libertarians, and progressives.

IMO, Michaud or Franken would be the best pick besides the "young good speakers" group. Either one would provide a nice balance to the ticket.

Yes, only Kingpoleon has realized just how perfect people like Evan Bayh are for satisfying the Sanders supporters in the Democratic Party.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 02:05:36 AM »

Too bad he can't just enlighten us with this type of incredible analysis instead:

I hope not. Klobuchar doesn't do anything besides satisfy the "labor progressives." Franken unites the party and provides a strong personality. Wyden and Merkley unite the party, appeal to libertarians, and can attract libertarian-leaning centrists/independents. Bayh or Ray Tomblin brings the Conservative Democrats back into the coalition and holds onto some of Sanders's Midwestern labor support. Booker, Heinrich, and Brian Schatz provide new faces for the future of the party in 2020/2024/2028. Mike Michaud and Brian Schweitzer attract libertarians, isolationists, left-libertarians, and unify the party's establishment, moderates, libertarians, and progressives.

IMO, Michaud or Franken would be the best pick besides the "young good speakers" group. Either one would provide a nice balance to the ticket.

Yes, only Kingpoleon has realized just how perfect people like Evan Bayh are for satisfying the Sanders supporters in the Democratic Party.

-Evan Bayh won Vigo County, one of the few Indiana counties where the GOP got fewer presidential primary votes than Dems last year. Hillary lost it by 15 points.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 08:09:53 AM »

K
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »

Cool story, bro.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 09:02:34 AM »

Steve Beshear, Jim Justice, David Freudenthal, or Andrew Cuomo would do the same thing.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 11:02:22 AM »

That's why we have an ignore button. Now I only see his posts when posters like you quote him and drag him into my safe space.  Angry
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 11:05:57 AM »

That's why we have an ignore button. Now I only see his posts when posters like you quote him and drag him into my safe space.  Angry
Eharding

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 02:41:53 PM »

Steve Beshear, Jim Justice, David Freudenthal, or Andrew Cuomo would do the same thing.

-Only the first three.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 03:04:21 PM »

-Evan Bayh won Vigo County, one of the few Indiana counties where the GOP got fewer presidential primary votes than Dems last year. Hillary lost it by 15 points.

TBF Bayh is from Vigo County, though, so I wouldn't read into that too much
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 03:05:43 PM »

I have a minor heart attack every time somebody on this forum openly disagree with me.

Especially Eharding. He shouldn't be allowed to have a different than me. That should be illegal.
Eharding

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 03:11:50 PM »

TBF Bayh is from Vigo County, though, so I wouldn't read into that too much

-True, but Vigo County is also a notorious swing county in the presidential race, last not voting with the electoral college result in 1952, as well as one which loves blue-collar Dems. Joe Donnelly won it by over 20 points in 2012, John Gregg won it by 12 in 2016. Bayh won it only by 11.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 03:48:07 PM »

Even worse than Runeghost are his fanboys here.

If you can defend the Ehardings of the forum, why can't I defend Runeghost?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies