FNR correspondent confronts Gateway Pundit reporter in White House briefing room
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:35:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FNR correspondent confronts Gateway Pundit reporter in White House briefing room
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FNR correspondent confronts Gateway Pundit reporter in White House briefing room  (Read 379 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 10, 2017, 10:22:00 PM »

Fox News Radio correspondent confronts Gateway Pundit reporter in White House briefing room

https://secure.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/03/fox-news-radio-correspondent-gateway-pundit-writer-235942

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Pretty amazing how things are changing. Now the garbage of the Internet gets White House attention because the president is so hated and fact-averse that, aside from some exceptions like Fox, he has to turn to the most fringe elements of the media in order to find support and willing messengers.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 10:38:20 PM »

gateway pundit is hated by the overwhelming majority of the right and i don't never ever would want to include similar "leftish", crypto-stalinist sites into the WH press room.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 12:16:05 AM »

Lucian Wintrich is a poor man's Milo. Just like Milo he's a basic Fox News Republican except that he's gay and also maybe he's even more boring than Milo. I'm friends with him on Facebook (I met him once at an art thing) and I've never seen him write anything negative about Black people or Hispanics or Jews. He mostly posts stuff about how Democrats are the real racists because the KKK were Democrats in the 1870s and how the Democrats are anti-Semetic because college kids hate Israel. I don't know why someone from Fox News would call him a Nazi, again, they probably have the exact same views on everything besides sex with men (and maybe they have that in common too, I don't know).
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies