Need A Bit Of Advice
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:54:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Need A Bit Of Advice
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need A Bit Of Advice  (Read 165 times)
FairBol
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 11, 2017, 03:11:46 PM »

So this is the thread where you can give FairBol advice on all his problems, LOL.  Anywho....

...I have a big high school class reunion coming up in May.  All classes from 1975 to 2016 have been invited to this one, so yeah, it's pretty large.  I've been thinking about attending, but I'm not sure if it would be the best of ideas.  Here's the scoop on that issue.  

Back in 1996 (a long time ago, I know), I was a freshman at Joseph A. Foran High School, in Milford CT.  I had just moved into town before the school year started, and was seen as the "new guy".  As such, I had a few problems fitting in with the other kids.  This culminated in my parents withdrawing me from the school at the very end of that year.  Nevertheless, I do have some good memories of my time at Foran, and I know a decent amount of people that went there with me.  

Having received an invitation to this multi-class reunion, I have an important decision to make.  Should I attend the reunion, or sit this one out? Personally, I'd somewhat like to go....it would give me a great chance to do some business networking, and catch up with people I haven't seen in a while.  However, I'm still on the fence, primarily because I don't know if I'll be looked at funny as I walk in the door.  Milford has a strange attitude towards people who aren't too active in that community, or not as well known.  

Anyway, I'm "putting the question to the assembly" here.  What do you guys think I should do? :-?
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »

Go for it, why not?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies