Disgraced mods (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:08:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Disgraced mods (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Disgraced mods  (Read 3086 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: March 12, 2017, 12:36:37 PM »

Just for the (historical) record:

I was removed because Dave was acting like a small child and because of the annoying, bullying ultra-leftists on here who cannot stand it if someone has a different opinion than their own politically correct-one.

I was not removed because of my work as moderator though, because that work was also positive throughout several years. I was removed because the ultra-leftists disliked me and what I said and Dave followed them without thinking properly (and without having a sense of sarcasm).

Tender, come on. I remember that incident and your post, and your description is basically an attempt to rewrite history:

How is anyone supposed to tell that is "sarcasm"? It's annoying that you act like we all should have known it was, when that post is blatantly you just flipping out on someone. I don't understand why still, after all this time, you can't just admit you lost your cool. No, you keep trying to act like we're the fools and then blame some "ultra-leftist" conspiracy for it. Stop with this persecution complex - you got canned specifically for that comment, which Dave rightfully believed does not reflect well on the forum. You can't have forum moderators going around talking like that. Other moderators have gotten demodded for similarly offensive posts as well, but at least they aren't acting like they are victims of some liberal conspiracy.

Just stop with this. You lost your cool and it had consequences. End of story.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 12:50:00 PM »

You are ridiculous Tender, I swear. At this point I'm not even sure if you're trolling or not. And how did you manage to squeeze your opinions on mass migration into this?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 12:54:29 PM »

I believe Tender Branson. ag did much worse a bunch of times, and he wasn't demodded -only left on his own accord.

Oh just go away already. You have been a user here for little over 2 months. I get you feel the need to post 34829342934 times a day, but you weren't even here ~11 months ago.

And ag was demodded. He resigned almost immediately, and it didn't even leave time to discuss the removal (which was forthcoming anyway).
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 12:20:52 PM »

I feel like a lot of these disgraced mods deserve a chance to come in and try again. Moderation is not based on the spoils system- we need everyone with a sufficient interest in and identification with the community to have a chance. This generally would include posters with above 10,000 posts, along with many of those under that number that have made decent contributions to the forum.

Bacon King should be brought back. Aside from one fateful mistake, as I understand it, he was a good moderator for a many years.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 01:35:28 PM »

Oh look, eharding hard at work sucking the oxygen out of yet another thread and making it about him and his bum views. ffs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies