Disgraced mods (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:36:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Disgraced mods (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Disgraced mods  (Read 3101 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 12, 2017, 01:42:05 PM »
« edited: March 12, 2017, 01:49:29 PM by Torie »

This idea that there is some ideological litmus test in the Cave is utterly and totally false. It has no impact whatsoever (other than some desire all other things being equal to have some ideological balance). What can be a problem is not the content of one's point of view, but rather continually posting content that is on the edge, or goes over the edge, of what is within the TOS. If Mods are to enforce the TOS, they had better follow it themselves. To allow otherwise would be intolerably unjust.

Oh, one other thing - the Cave is not dominated by a pack of "Leftists,"  nor is the Cave intimidated by the same outside the Cave. That just makes me laugh. In fact, a Pub just got a promotion in the Cave.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 01:51:12 PM »

Sawx was banned after intimidating Snowstalker on IRC.

I thought Sawx was banned for making a sock very early on in his posting history, or something like that. Also, how bad do you have to be on IRC to get banned? I feel like most people would just sign off if it ever got that bad.

Nope, it was the making of threats that were way behind the pale. Sawx to his credit acknowledged that after the fact, and was remorseful. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies