Disgraced mods (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:39:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Disgraced mods (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Disgraced mods  (Read 3090 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« on: March 12, 2017, 08:51:07 AM »

Just for the (historical) record:

I was removed because Dave was acting like a small child and because of the annoying, bullying ultra-leftists on here who cannot stand it if someone has a different opinion than their own politically correct-one.

I was not removed because of my work as moderator though, because that work was also positive throughout several years. I was removed because the ultra-leftists disliked me and what I said and Dave followed them without thinking properly (and without having a sense of sarcasm).
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 12:45:48 PM »

... blame some "ultra-leftist" conspiracy for it. Stop with this persecution complex.

Of course it was. The ultra-leftists constantly attacked me for everything I posted and in retrospect I was right on many issues, predicting the crime-wave that would hit Central Europe because of all the migrants/terrorists streaming in. I also predicted how Hillary would struggle to win the election because she's a horrible candidate.

All of this strongly enraged the violent ultra-left on this Forum so that they just looked for a reason to revoke my moderator post. And that was the post you posted above and they acted as if it was totally meant for real ... Roll Eyes

Just shows the total overreaction of the ultra-left (and Dave) on here ...
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 12:46:53 PM »

Bacon King should not be brought back (though I sympathize with his plight in relation to the ModLeaks incident, I do not consider him suitable for other reasons), but Tender Brandon definitely should be. One particularly nasty outburst should not be reason enough to demod someone.

Indeed.

The Tender-haters on here behaved like Republicans in the late 90s, who wanted to impeach Bill Clinton because Monica Lewinsky (and other women) liked to suck his cock (and other things).

Their hatred against me was terrifying last year and all just because I spoke the truth. But the truth hurts and especially for the politically-correct leftists on here ...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies