So apparently Clinton lost because Putin manipulated Sanders supporters. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:33:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  So apparently Clinton lost because Putin manipulated Sanders supporters. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So apparently Clinton lost because Putin manipulated Sanders supporters.  (Read 1010 times)
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« on: March 13, 2017, 03:59:04 AM »

Heres a long article I couldn't be bothered to finish about it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-fake-news-russia_us_58c34d97e4b0ed71826cdb36

Anyways, I saw this article being spread around in pro-Clinton enclaves of the internet, and the responses I'm seeing are...disheartening.

I mean, you can just take a look at the comment sections, but this crap isn't helpful to your cause Democrats:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Painting Sanders supporters with a broad brush and calling them "Bernie Bros" and saying that Clinton lost because Sanders supporters were gullible enough believe Russian propaganda is, well, stupid.

Stop making up excuses for why you lost. YOU LOST! Get it through your thick skulls. You didn't lose because of Russia, you didn't lose because of "Bernie Bros", and you didn't lose because of Comey. You lost because Hillary Clinton was a colossally bad candidate.

Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 08:46:16 AM »

You made a thread because you got offended by some random, Huffington Post comments? Okay...
You made a thread because you got offended by some random, Huffington Post comments? Okay...

Yes, I'm a petty person who gets triggered easily. I'm also annoyed at how most democrats blame everybody and everything but Hillary Clinton for the 2016 election result.

That's what this thread is mostly about.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 09:22:24 AM »

Yes, I'm a petty person who gets triggered easily. I'm also annoyed at how most democrats blame everybody and everything but Hillary Clinton for the 2016 election result.

That's what this thread is mostly about.

LOL anyone who gets triggered by Huffington Post comments should get off the Internet. This is even more trivial than those "a random local politician somewhere just said something stupid" or "a few students at some university throw a fit about something stupid" threads.

Yet no one want's to address the broader topic of my initial post.

This thread wasn't about me being triggered by some Huff Post comments, it was about how Democrats are still trying to make excuses for why Hillary lost. Bernie bros brainwashed by Putin, Comey, Russia, third parties! Anything and everything but Queen Hillary.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies