So apparently Clinton lost because Putin manipulated Sanders supporters. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:48:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  So apparently Clinton lost because Putin manipulated Sanders supporters. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So apparently Clinton lost because Putin manipulated Sanders supporters.  (Read 993 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 13, 2017, 08:26:18 AM »

We lost because too few people could see through the demagogic appeal of Donald Trump. We have an educational system that teaches no values, and people who believe in nothing noble invariably fall for something base -- economic gain and sundry forms of bigotry. Donald Trump pulled one of the oldest cons, Bait and Switch, and we are all stuck with it. If I could see through the emptiness of the slogan "Make America Great Again", millions saw in  it whatever they wanted to believe that it meant. Donald Trump used his vulgarity as an appeal to people who, lacking any moral value beyond economic gain, naturally share his cultural values. 

Millions are in economic distress because Big Business chose to be importers instead of manufacturers. Now America gets to experiment in a pure, dehumanized plutocracy that enriches the well-connected at the expense of everyone else. I expect to thoroughly hate life except when I can escape it into something outside this world.

String quartets by Franz Josef Haydn, anyone?
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:31:12 AM »

It's the concern troll.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies