Russia deploying forces in Libya, Egypt... how will Trump respond? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:36:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Russia deploying forces in Libya, Egypt... how will Trump respond? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Russia deploying forces in Libya, Egypt... how will Trump respond?  (Read 2410 times)
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« on: March 14, 2017, 03:20:38 PM »

Don't forget - i am of Russian origin and right now - live in Russia (because of family reasons). I will answer in one phrase: we are not REALLY an enemies of the US, but if you want us to be one - we will oblige.

the russian people are never ever an enemy of anyone but the russian government is an enemy of the european way of life and pushes hard against liberalism in the classical and the modern way.

This.  When I say Russia is an enemy nation, I'm referring to the Putin regime.

-What did it do for you to consider it such?

Russia is not an enemy nation, and the U.S. is not the undisputed sovereign monarch of the world. Give it a rest, folks.
Eharding

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 03:29:06 PM »

Russia is not an enemy nation, and the U.S. is not the undisputed sovereign monarch of the world. Give it a rest, folks.

i feel pretty safe about my separation of russian inhabitants and its regime, when another actual russian moderate agrees with my assumption.

-Have you checked out Putin's approval rating recently?
Eharding

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 04:04:53 PM »

I don't buy anything showing solid approval for a dictator, even during a war.

But anyway, Eharding, since you bring up Putin's poll numbers all the time...have you checked out Trump's approval ratings lately?

-Hey; man, I don't deny Putin handles himself much more capably than Trump in regards to publicity. In fact, I've never denied Hillary was more popular than Trump right up until November 9. If anything, Trump is uniquely bad when it comes to publicity due to his constant blatant lies and occasional immaturity.

Bush was more authoritarian than Putin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies