HELLO, FREMONT - Join the Special Committee on Education
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:39:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HELLO, FREMONT - Join the Special Committee on Education
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELLO, FREMONT - Join the Special Committee on Education  (Read 287 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 14, 2017, 12:04:07 AM »

JOIN THE PRIME MINISTER'S
C O M M I T T E E    O N    E D U C A T I O N

G  O  V  E  R  N  M  E  N  T
OF THE PEOPLE,  BY THE PEOPLE,  FOR THE PEOPLE

. . .

Just minutes ago, I used my authority as Prime Minister of Fremont to establish the Special Committee on Education. As I told your representatives in the House of Commons, I created this committee in hopes of starting an open and collaborative conversation on education reform, and for that reason I have decided to open this committee to the public at-large. If you are a citizen of Fremont and you are even a little bit interested in school reform or pedological philosophy, then you should join this committee by posting your name in the thread linked above.

The committee will conduct its business in public on the regional government board; it will discuss a number of ideas relating to our schools and the role of the region in promoting an educated populace. While the end-goal is to build a rough consensus for an eventual Reform Bill to be considered by the Commons, I first want to hear what the people have to say on this issue, and I invited you to sign up and make your voice heard.

That's it, folks; let's make this work.

Harry S Truman
Prime Minister of the Commonwealth
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:39:04 AM »

I'll join.
Pages: [1]