Grassley and Feinsten "grim and rattled" after meeting with Comey
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:18:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Grassley and Feinsten "grim and rattled" after meeting with Comey
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Grassley and Feinsten "grim and rattled" after meeting with Comey  (Read 3674 times)
EnglishPete

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 03:14:10 PM »

Somebody with whom I had dinner a few days ago, who claims he is in the know (he's tight with our local congressperson, Schumer, and on and on), says the evidence will show (Flynn will be given immunity to squeal) that Trump offered Russia a relaxing of sanctions, in exchange for Russia's intervention in the campaign - in other words treason as it were. Thus the Pub rush to get some stuff through before Trump is neutralized. My source is busy trying to get dough for the Hudson Valley from the proposed Trump money dump into infrastructure. Money always gets these kinds of folks agitated. Who knew?
Makes sense. The Dems have been pushing this 'Trump collaborated with the Russians to cheat the election' for months, with allies of theirs within the establishment media and within various three letter agencies doing the legwork in coming up with various bits of 'evidence'. The fact that these pieces of 'evidence' don't stand up to much scrutiny doesn't seem to matter much to those who are emotionally invested in hating Trump. They're clearly willing to suspend disbelief and be convinced by this 'evidence'.

It makes sense that the Dems and their allies have planned the release of some kind of 'money shot' evidence designed to be a 'killer blow' for Trump. Whether this 'evidence' stands up and better to scrutiny than the previous 'evidence' we shall see.

How's that Obama wiretap evidence going for ya?
Going great. Various media outlets and three letter org bigwigs have been furiously denying that Trump was under surveillance after months of various media outlets propagandising against him by insinuating that he was, thereby rather dramatically undermining their insinuations.

Your response does not answer my question. Try again.
If you're not satisfied with my response here then that's not my problem.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 03:22:35 PM »

Somebody with whom I had dinner a few days ago, who claims he is in the know (he's tight with our local congressperson, Schumer, and on and on), says the evidence will show (Flynn will be given immunity to squeal) that Trump offered Russia a relaxing of sanctions, in exchange for Russia's intervention in the campaign - in other words treason as it were. Thus the Pub rush to get some stuff through before Trump is neutralized. My source is busy trying to get dough for the Hudson Valley from the proposed Trump money dump into infrastructure. Money always gets these kinds of folks agitated. Who knew?
Makes sense. The Dems have been pushing this 'Trump collaborated with the Russians to cheat the election' for months, with allies of theirs within the establishment media and within various three letter agencies doing the legwork in coming up with various bits of 'evidence'. The fact that these pieces of 'evidence' don't stand up to much scrutiny doesn't seem to matter much to those who are emotionally invested in hating Trump. They're clearly willing to suspend disbelief and be convinced by this 'evidence'.

It makes sense that the Dems and their allies have planned the release of some kind of 'money shot' evidence designed to be a 'killer blow' for Trump. Whether this 'evidence' stands up and better to scrutiny than the previous 'evidence' we shall see.

How's that Obama wiretap evidence going for ya?
Going great. Various media outlets and three letter org bigwigs have been furiously denying that Trump was under surveillance after months of various media outlets propagandising against him by insinuating that he was, thereby rather dramatically undermining their insinuations.

Your response does not answer my question. Try again.
If you're not satisfied with my response here then that's not my problem.

lol, if students did this when they submitted an essay that goes on tangents, they'd get Fs. Suit yourself.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2017, 04:12:42 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Seems like Democrats supported Obama "even in the face of treason".  Just saying. 

...how did Obama commit treason, exactly? I can get policy disagreements on the FP front (Syria is 44's great black mark) but treason is a ridiculous assessment

It's not "treason" but fast and furious was incredibly awful and nothing came of that

Indeed, it was a bad policy and I'm not sure how they thought it would end otherwise. No disagreement from me there. Still, not treason, like FairBoi alleged (I know you prefaced your comment with that TBF)
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies