Remember the Bernie fan - The HA Goodman guy - He is now on the Trump Train !
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:33:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Remember the Bernie fan - The HA Goodman guy - He is now on the Trump Train !
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remember the Bernie fan - The HA Goodman guy - He is now on the Trump Train !  (Read 2084 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 18, 2017, 01:12:25 AM »
« edited: March 18, 2017, 01:17:29 AM by Shadows »

Remember that clown HA Goodman whom everyone called a Bernie-bro, who used to come out with daily videos about how he knew Clinton would get indicted & so on. So, I checked his youtube page after days & these are the topics -

OBAMA WIRETAPPING TRUMP BASED ON TRUMP TEAM BEING WIRETAPPED: Obama Spying On Trump is Fact

OBAMA WIRETAPPED TRUMP USING BRITISH SPY AGENCY: British Spy Group Used by Obama to Spy on Trump

TRUMP IS RIGHT TO BAN CNN AND NEW YORK TIMES FROM PRESS BRIEFING: Media Works for Democrats

TRUMP TROLLS DNC TOM PEREZ ON TWITTER: Trump Echoes Thoughts of Progressives

ELIZABETH WARREN RAISING MONEY FOR REPUBLICANS FROM ATTACK ADS: Warren Abandoned Bernie Sanders

GENERAL MICHAEL FLYNN RESIGNS FROM MCCARTHY ERA MEDIA FRENZY: FBI Cleared Flynn Last Month

BREAKING: HILLARY CLINTON JUST TWEETED ABOUT DANGERS OF FAKE NEWS. HRC Career Based on Fake News

PRESIDENT TRUMP CONDEMNS THREATS AGAINST JEWISH COMMUNITY: Media Silent On Trump's Condemnation

ASSANGE: PENCE TAKEOVER OF TRUMP WHITE HOUSE. Julian Assange Reports Pence Clinton Want Impeachment

KEEP QUIET, ELIZABETH WARREN: Warren Silent on Standing Rock, Bernie, Booker Sessions Bill

TRUMP HUGS FBI JAMES COMEY IN LOVING EMBRACE: Hillary Clinton Espionage Indictments are Imminent

DEMOCRATS PROTESTING TRUMP ARE HYPOCRITES AND CRYBABIES: Clinton Destroyed Democratic Party

PROTESTING TRUMP INAUGURATION IS STUPID: Democrats Never Protested Bernie Being Cheated

How on earth are these guys progressives? I think a lot of secret Trump supporters pretended to be Bernie supporters to smear Bernie's campaign & make it look bad
anthonyjg
anty1691

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -7.48

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 01:16:46 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2017, 01:20:09 AM by anthony1691 »

I think a lot of secret Trump supporters pretended to be Bernie supporters to smear Bernie's campaign & make it look bad

Nah, he's just an idiot who doesn't care about actual policy.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 02:30:38 AM »

I always thought he was jfern
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 03:24:24 AM »

I think a lot of secret Trump supporters pretended to be Bernie supporters to smear Bernie's campaign & make it look bad

Wasn't he a Rand Paul supporter before he jumped on the Bernie train?
kyc0705

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 07:47:55 AM »

As I’ve said before, he’s just a madman who likes antiestablishment candidates. Basically Reddit as a person.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 08:09:58 AM »

interesting. goodman was very critical of mnuchin and the obvious corporate influence in the cabinet. i suspect we've come to similar conclusions on this. goodman seems like a good person
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 08:19:53 AM »

Confused.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 09:27:12 AM »

I was a Bernie supporter too. Join the movement, it is a big tent. Smiley
anthonyjg
anty1691

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -7.48

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 10:03:03 AM »

Wasn't he a Rand Paul supporter before he jumped on the Bernie train?

Yep, he wrote a whole puff piece about it on HuffPo http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/im-a-liberal-democrat-im_b_6169542.html
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »

In a way, his decision to support Rand is kind of justified if you look at things through a hierarchy of policy preferences, with those at the top being the "deal breakers" that would cause him to vote for someone else who may not even be liberal. It seems Goodman's is war, and if he believes a liberal to go to war, he'll vote for someone like Rand despite going against basically everything else.

Still, I think Goodman is overly obsessed with the people and not the policy. That list Shadows posted shows Goodman is one of those liberals who, still feeling burned by the Democratic Party, is downplaying anything people who slighted him say and favoring the opposition because in his mind, it's one or the other. If Warren, who he feels "betrayed" Bernie, says something, Goodman feels obligated to go against her because she slighted him. If Democrats say Russia did something, Goodman feels obligated to dispute their claims because Democrats slighted him. Look at the inauguration one - "PROTESTING TRUMP INAUGURATION IS STUPID: Democrats Never Protested Bernie Being Cheated" - 'they' didn't protest for Bernie, so automatically any other protests are "stupid" and pointless. That logic doesn't even make sense.

And so on. It's extremely petty behavior if you ask me, but whatever. Goodman is just another ridiculous man.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 11:55:45 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2017, 11:59:11 AM by Shadows »

In a way, his decision to support Rand is kind of justified if you look at things through a hierarchy of policy preferences, with those at the top being the "deal breakers" that would cause him to vote for someone else who may not even be liberal. It seems Goodman's is war, and if he believes a liberal to go to war, he'll vote for someone like Rand despite going against basically everything else.

Still, I think Goodman is overly obsessed with the people and not the policy. That list Shadows posted shows Goodman is one of those liberals who, still feeling burned by the Democratic Party, is downplaying anything people who slighted him say and favoring the opposition because in his mind, it's one or the other. If Warren, who he feels "betrayed" Bernie, says something, Goodman feels obligated to go against her because she slighted him. If Democrats say Russia did something, Goodman feels obligated to dispute their claims because Democrats slighted him. Look at the inauguration one - "PROTESTING TRUMP INAUGURATION IS STUPID: Democrats Never Protested Bernie Being Cheated" - 'they' didn't protest for Bernie, so automatically any other protests are "stupid" and pointless. That logic doesn't even make sense.

And so on. It's extremely petty behavior if you ask me, but whatever. Goodman is just another ridiculous man.

There's a dozen more - Clinton is going to jail, Clinton demanded Perez, Chelsea is now the face of the party & so on. Unhealthy obsession with Clinton which was creepy & I didn't post those. Now that I see the posts I think, he suffers from what we call "Cognitive Dissonance" - He has a view & even if he is proven false , he will look at everything else through that view to justify his earlier/1st View.

I get the Rand Paul thing & there were many libertarian-ish Bernie supporters. But his love for Trump is kinda weird because if you are progressive Trump doesn't support your views in Civil Liberties, pro-choice etc. The guy even made a video saying "Russia has more Nukes & hence Trump is partially right etc" to increase Nuclear weapons.

I think he gets hate for not voting for Clinton (he apparently supported Jill Stein & said Clinton is worse than Trump) & rails against that by trying to prove continually that Trump is less bad & Clinton is the worst ever. He has 70K Viewers & is obviously mis-leading some Bernie supporters in there.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 07:42:02 PM »

I really hate Bernie or Busters.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 11:49:37 AM »

I think they are just 'busters' now.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 11:55:29 AM »

More proof to my theory that jfern is him.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 03:00:13 PM »

True. What's a good word for them, now that they've been abandoning what Bernie actually wants?
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 03:09:42 PM »

They aren't progressives
They are very confused anti-establishment populists.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies