Does the Left now support racism, fundamentalism and imperialism? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:36:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Does the Left now support racism, fundamentalism and imperialism? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

Of Course

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Does the Left now support racism, fundamentalism and imperialism?  (Read 6486 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: March 18, 2017, 10:44:42 AM »

How the hell is Tulsi Gabbard the leader of the left? Even if just restricted to the US that's an absurd premise.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 07:41:49 AM »

How the hell is Tulsi Gabbard the leader of the left? Even if just restricted to the US that's an absurd premise.

I've heard many people say that she is.

Then those people are pretty dumb. Compare how much attention Bernie Sanders is still getting...she's not getting 1/100th of that and literally the only remotely progressive thing about her is endorsing him.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 07:47:43 AM »

Gabbard is probably a Hindu nationalist, but she is dangerous because she will actually take a position on the issue, just because it happens to be popular. You would think all politicians would do this, but for some reason only Tulsi Gabbard does. This probably makes her the nominee in 2020.

This paragraph makes close to zero sense in general and seems to imply Hindu nationalists are popular amongst Democrats. Also why do people have this idea that "Bernie Bros" basically will decide the nomination single handedly?

DU and DailyKos were pretty pro Sanders sites but if you read what they say about her it's usually trashing her for being a Trump supporting Russian puppet. So much for the idea that whoever a candidate endorsed in 2020 will be the only issue in the Democratic primary.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 08:35:44 AM »

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2022, 08:18:10 PM »

Man Tulsi Gabbard is totally the leader of the left, right?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2022, 11:14:55 AM »

Man Tulsi Gabbard is totally the leader of the left, right?

It's genuinely amazing how people keep falling for the same grift over and over. Jimmy Dore, Glen Greenwald, now Tulsi... "Look at me, I'm so edgy and #Populist Purple heart I'm siding with fascists to own the libs!" How many times to they get to pull that sh*t before people get tired of it?
Do people really fall for that though? The ratio of discourse I see attacking those people to support of them is like 20:1, most of the support not from the left. The zero chance sacrificial lamb candidate for State Senate in my district has retweeted Greenwald. And we all saw how successful Gabbard was with D voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies