Governor NeverAgain's Southern Hot Spot
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:37:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Governor NeverAgain's Southern Hot Spot
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Governor NeverAgain's Southern Hot Spot  (Read 362 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 18, 2017, 06:40:25 PM »
« edited: May 01, 2017, 05:46:14 PM by Governor NeverAgain »

Governor NeverAgain's Hot Spot

Southern Bills + Status:

Policy Speeches:

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 10:06:49 PM »

Statement on Recent Birmingham Hate Crime

Earlier tonight I received word that a little boy in Birmingham was brutalized and beaten by those that intended to kill him based on the color of his skin. The outrage and anger that fills me is one of inexpiable proportions, and hear me now. We WILL find these beasts and bring them to justice. But the rage, that is what these perpetrators want. They want us angered, they want us to be filled with this hate, to show them that we are not man, but beast. And so it is our goal, as holders of empathy and sympathy to turn the other cheek, and love, not hate.

So, my friends, let us not be divided. Let us be united. No matter our sex, our age, or our race. Let be united behind the infinite strengths that unite us as beings on this great planet. We are given these hands to heal, not hurt, brains to build, not to break, and a life to love, not loathe.

Tonight, I went to Birmingham General Hospital, where that brave young boy, Bryan Greene, and his family are recovering, and met with Bryan who I might add, has all the Jello anyone could ever want. His family deserve our prayers, but also deserve our ability to show that we do not fall into the same way of violence, that prompted these attackers.

A few hours ago, I asked Attorney General OneJ, to start a full investigation with all the power of my Office into finding and bringing these demons to justice. Along with that, I will be proposing legislation in the coming weeks to help reestablish our hate crime laws, along with measures to teach the pathway of equality to our children, to ensure that the next generation does not engage in the same atrocities that ours are attempting.

So, I want to be clear, to the people that attacked this boy, whoever you are, and wherever you are. You will be found and we will bring you to justice.

Thank you, God Bless Atlasia, and God Bless the Greenes!
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 10:35:24 PM »

Great speech! I'd like to point out that lyin' fhtagn tricked us again, S1 is actually the IDS restoration.
In case you nerds can't understand a lame joke, I have nothing against fhtagn, she's one of the South's biggest FFs
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies