Trump: Elizabeth Warren as my opponent “would be a dream come true” (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:26:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump: Elizabeth Warren as my opponent “would be a dream come true” (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: Elizabeth Warren as my opponent “would be a dream come true”  (Read 4642 times)
MM876
Rookie
United States

« on: March 19, 2017, 02:00:33 AM »

I think Trump is right on this one.

Warren has a good message, but ultimately people don't usually think about politics; they feel politics. And she just doesn't quite have the ability to sway people the way Trump does.

Exactly this, I like Liz Warren and I think she could be a phenomenal president, but to be president you first have to get elected, and the last thing Democrats want to do is risk Trump's reelection. Warren does good work in the Senate and really unless Charlie Baker gets unseated in 2018--which isn't likely at this point--there's no reason to give up her Senate seat like that when there are better options.

Sherrod Brown, Al Franken, some random dark horse, are all safer bets anyway. Though to be fair, Warren still absolutely has the potential to win and she's miles better than Cuomo or Booker.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies