Opinion of Tomi Lahren (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:38:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Tomi Lahren (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Skip
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Author Topic: Opinion of Tomi Lahren  (Read 4431 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« on: March 18, 2017, 11:31:01 PM »

Trying hard to come over as hardcore "Bill O'Reilly"-caricature...especially regarding the shouting...without having any of Bill's other more redeeming traits .......her twitter account made her also look like a "stupid brat", but i guess that's normal for people growing up today...everybody is allowed to humiliate him/herself as much as they want.

HP but...still young enough to become a real person.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 02:02:06 PM »

i promise you, old-school, secular, angry trumpist coulter isn't going to weaken her book sales but...i don't think abortion is her nr1 topic.

like she said in the past, iirc....

"the tax cuts will make you rich enough to travel to another country for an abortion"

and

"if he builds the wall, he could do an abortion in the oval office for all i care"

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 08:09:07 PM »

Should liberals be happy with that?

no....

this trend gave us trump, no party of ideas or respect for intellect would have voted for trump....it's like conservative pundit matt k. lewis said: republicans are "too dumb to fail".

i hoped, the archetype of stupidty....trump...would force the adults in the party to fight back against the huckster and scream STOP in the face of total ideological nihilism. well, guess what....

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 07:11:45 PM »

she switches to fox news trumpist....those types are not very conservative but angry as hell and administration fanboys.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 07:49:57 AM »

alt-left = intercept/TYT/tracey et al.

easy call.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »

I think it's inappropriate to go after people's time in college. I had a lot of fun in college (partying and drinking) and im sure a good amount of other posters have as well.

It's not relevant to her views or politics unless she makes it relevant. Of course, she made a bit of an error by posting her partying days on twitter but many people have done that as well.

like with the abortion thingie, the contrast between her older tweets and her TV persona underlines imho, how unrealistic a lot of republican dogma becomes when compared to actual living human beings.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 03:14:17 PM »

I presume SJWs, and those like Lena Dunham, are not bad?

comparing that to the likes of milo is kind of absurd......the radical wing of the bernie voters seem more like it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies