So Booker is less black than Obama? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:30:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  So Booker is less black than Obama? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So Booker is less black than Obama?  (Read 2132 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: March 22, 2017, 06:28:25 PM »

Why is this even a thread?

Identity is not a simplistic matter of some random DNA test...

Identity has more to do with one's individual life experiences, family upbringing, communities, and in the case of many people, how they are perceived by others, regardless of "ethnic family heritage based upon DNA roots"....

Sure, if you want Native American Tribal benefits, there is a bit of a quota requiring proof of Native background, many countries in the world, including Germany until just recently required proof of ethnic German heritage, which led to a ton of Eastern Europeans getting to the front of the queue, while meanwhile 3rd generation Germans of Turkish decent were not allowed to be citizens, even though this was their home country....   

I digress.... and not sure if there is a Troll lurking under a bridge somewhere in MN, or this was accidentally posted to the wrong thread, or whatever else.

Although, the OPs thread title and question is extremely disturbing in the extreme, with some random White dude on the Forum somehow trying to create a false comparison of "Blackness" between Obama and Booker based upon DNA and genetic testing (WTF???), I will close with the fact the Barack Obama is the 3rd Irish-American President in the history of the United States, after JFK & Reagan.

As song by the famous Corrigan Brothers...."There's no one as Irish as Barack Obama"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQn4eVdXy_w
Tell that to Rachel Dolezal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies