AHCA Whip Count (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:40:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  AHCA Whip Count (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AHCA Whip Count  (Read 38112 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: March 23, 2017, 06:11:57 AM »

It's pretty funny how the Left is celebrating the Freedom Caucus/Tea Party. They are (maybe) stopping the AHCA because it's not going far enough. What do you think how the next GOP bill will look like. A Little hint: It will be way less centrist. But logic and thinking isn't the strength of Leftists as we all know :-D

Imo the further to the right that this bill gets dragged by the Freedom Caucus, the less likely that the Senate will vote for it.

Yes that's the important thing.  It would also be a great hammer to hit republicans with, if their leadership and "moderate" members are forced to vote for whatever demented monstrosity they come up with.

Remember, the HFC are still shell-shocked by 2016. They still haven't quite accepted that their base have literally no interest in their randian idealogy or small government theory or whatever, and they probably never will. They are willing to sacrifice everything - their president, their congressional majority, their party - to satisfy their idealogy; and Trump and Ryan are both unable to stand up to them.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 04:54:12 PM »

all those pre-existing people left to die & everyone.

All those deaths will be pinned on him

OMG, WE WILL ALL DIE! This time it's not the climate, the dying of the wood, the ozone hole, nuclear energy or the 2nd Amendment, it's the AHCA! AAAAAAAAAH!

lol, I can tell someone's sweating bullets because of the Schulz train that has completely cucked the AfD.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »

all those pre-existing people left to die & everyone.

All those deaths will be pinned on him

OMG, WE WILL ALL DIE! This time it's not the climate, the dying of the wood, the ozone hole, nuclear energy or the 2nd Amendment, it's the AHCA! AAAAAAAAAH!

lol, I can tell someone's sweating bullets because of the Schulz train that has completely cucked the AfD.

Try harder, that only made me laugh. A 48% guy I guess.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies