Join the Mazdakist League! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:05:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Join the Mazdakist League! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Join the Mazdakist League!  (Read 1271 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: March 22, 2017, 07:35:31 PM »

Full Communist Alliance

The Mazdakist League is now announcing the creation of the Full Communist Alliance, we will be voting with and working with any organizations that seek to create communism for all of Atlasia and hope to advance this best of all political systems. This initiative will be lead by our League's Chief Herbad, or "wise teacher," Ebowed.
You guys are allying with Labor?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 07:47:09 PM »

Full Communist Alliance

The Mazdakist League is now announcing the creation of the Full Communist Alliance, we will be voting with and working with any organizations that seek to create communism for all of Atlasia and hope to advance this best of all political systems. This initiative will be lead by our League's Chief Herbad, or "wise teacher," Ebowed.
You guys are allying with Labor?

This is about so much more than petty partisan politics.

We seek greater civic engagement to ensure that the present government is more responsive to the desires of Atlasian citizens, who are suffering from immense spiritual trauma as our leadership deficit exacerbates societal divisions in ways that will take substantial time to heal.

Any entity that seeks better outcomes and shares our positive vision for Atlasia's spiritual growth is an ally of ours.  After all, we are all stronger when we work together.
So if I were to promise allegiance to this, you would vote for me for re-election?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 08:54:30 PM »

Well I'm not a communist, sorry Sad I was joking about the labor thing before btw, it's kind of an inside Atlasian joke
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies