My "Corruption"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:38:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My "Corruption"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: My "Corruption"  (Read 2215 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2017, 12:06:10 AM »
« edited: March 24, 2017, 12:07:47 AM by Fmr. Pres. Griffin »

Can somebody explain to me what exactly is going here (in 100 words or less) and why it's a scandal? I've skimmed a good bit and actually heard whispers about something to do with this weeks ago, but I'm still failing to understand why we're dissolving parties and leaking logs over this. Love a good scandal, though!
Kingpoleon tried to trade SoS for President to me and NeverAgain (as in UA endorsement) and he tried to blackmail Blair after I gave my side of the story with SG back in October thinking Blair wanted to cover it up. I apparently destroyed the United Alternative too.

Hmm, that just sounds like political negotiating to me - though why anybody would want to try to throw their weight around and risk getting "outed" for positions most players don't pay attention to is beyond me. The blackmailing is Deeply Disturbing, though!
I never blackmailed anybody. I did pretend to do so to test Blair's integrity. He, too, did not reject me outright. I never accused dfw of destroying UA. I simply mentioned what I was told.

As for this matter, being allowed to release IRC logs which are done via PM and privately but not being allowed to release PMs on here is a double standard. Either delete the IRC logs from here and issue an apology for revealing private conversation(whether truthful or not), or release your entire unedited PM conversation with Diptheriadan.
It's not a double standard it's literally against the terms of service of Atlas forum to release ATLAS pm's, it's not against them to release IRC logs tho, catch 22 'poleon

As you reminded me not too long ago in a now-deleted post from the original deleted thread, you don't get Death Points for releasing PMs anymore - anybody who has any should feel free to fire away! The PMs will remain visible until/unless some whiner reports them and a mod gets around to deleting them. I had actually forgotten about that change in policy until you reminded me.

We need more context here.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 12:13:11 AM »

Can somebody explain to me what exactly is going here (in 100 words or less) and why it's a scandal? I've skimmed a good bit and actually heard whispers about something to do with this weeks ago, but I'm still failing to understand why we're dissolving parties and leaking logs over this. Love a good scandal, though!
Kingpoleon tried to trade SoS for President to me and NeverAgain (as in UA endorsement) and he tried to blackmail Blair after I gave my side of the story with SG back in October thinking Blair wanted to cover it up. I apparently destroyed the United Alternative too.

Hmm, that just sounds like political negotiating to me - though why anybody would want to try to throw their weight around and risk getting "outed" for positions most players don't pay attention to is beyond me. The blackmailing is Deeply Disturbing, though!
I never blackmailed anybody. I did pretend to do so to test Blair's integrity. He, too, did not reject me outright. I never accused dfw of destroying UA. I simply mentioned what I was told.

As for this matter, being allowed to release IRC logs which are done via PM and privately but not being allowed to release PMs on here is a double standard. Either delete the IRC logs from here and issue an apology for revealing private conversation(whether truthful or not), or release your entire unedited PM conversation with Diptheriadan.
It's not a double standard it's literally against the terms of service of Atlas forum to release ATLAS pm's, it's not against them to release IRC logs tho, catch 22 'poleon

As you reminded me not too long ago in a now-deleted post from the original deleted thread, you don't get Death Points for releasing PMs anymore - anybody who has any should feel free to fire away! The PMs will remain visible until/unless some whiner reports them and a mod gets around to deleting them. I had actually forgotten about that change in policy until you reminded me.

lol Adam, you don't get "death points" but you still get moderated and get banned for doing it more than a couple of times I'm sure, how stupid do you think I am??
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 12:25:35 AM »

lol Adam, you don't get "death points" but you still get moderated and get banned for doing it more than a couple of times I'm sure, how stupid do you think I am??

LOL, I posted PMs on Atlasia at least 5 times over the past few years when there were death points and I'm still here.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2017, 12:34:01 AM »

LOL, I posted PMs on Atlasia at least 5 times over the past few years when there were death points and I'm still here.
Very Corrupt Adam Sad!ly wants me to be banned because he can't handle how good my Presidency is going, will fake news cover?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2017, 12:41:10 AM »

Excuses, excuses. They worked for you when it was convenient, but now they don't when it's not? Just release the PMs - hell, screenshot them, upload them and link to them if you want a technicality. We all deserve to know how deep this goes.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2017, 03:40:32 AM »
« Edited: March 24, 2017, 03:58:20 AM by Blair »

I did pretend to do so to test Blair's integrity. He, too, did not reject me outright.

When a crazy person sits next to you on the bus, and starts asking you questions you dont stand up and scream. Your 'attempt' at blackmail was so inept that me, and several others spend a good 2-3 hours trying to work out what you were actually saying.

If you continue to sling these allegations that I somehow 'did not reject me outright', and that I was somehow going to go along with being blackmailed (which is complete bollocks) then I will release the PM's you send me, and the one I sent that quite firmly told you to cut this type of stupid behavior out.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2017, 03:02:23 PM »

LOL
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2017, 04:21:48 PM »

I did pretend to do so to test Blair's integrity. He, too, did not reject me outright.

When a crazy person sits next to you on the bus, and starts asking you questions you dont stand up and scream. Your 'attempt' at blackmail was so inept that me, and several others spend a good 2-3 hours trying to work out what you were actually saying.

If you continue to sling these allegations that I somehow 'did not reject me outright', and that I was somehow going to go along with being blackmailed (which is complete bollocks) then I will release the PM's you send me, and the one I sent that quite firmly told you to cut this type of stupid behavior out.

So... can we release PMs or can't we?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2017, 04:38:26 PM »

So... can we release PMs or can't we?
go ahead but be aware that doing it a certain amount of times can be a risk and you can get modded for it
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies