My "Corruption" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:42:46 am
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My "Corruption" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My "Corruption"  (Read 2226 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: March 23, 2017, 05:37:00 pm »

The interesting thing was that when Diptherdian ran for Governor in the South, he did so by leaving United Alternative, and then rejoined to deliver one final blow to UA... Let the truth run wild!
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 03:40:32 am »
« Edited: March 24, 2017, 03:58:20 am by Blair »

I did pretend to do so to test Blair's integrity. He, too, did not reject me outright.

When a crazy person sits next to you on the bus, and starts asking you questions you dont stand up and scream. Your 'attempt' at blackmail was so inept that me, and several others spend a good 2-3 hours trying to work out what you were actually saying.

If you continue to sling these allegations that I somehow 'did not reject me outright', and that I was somehow going to go along with being blackmailed (which is complete bollocks) then I will release the PM's you send me, and the one I sent that quite firmly told you to cut this type of stupid behavior out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies