Lieutenant Governors' Roundtable
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:38:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lieutenant Governors' Roundtable
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lieutenant Governors' Roundtable  (Read 337 times)
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 30, 2005, 03:17:31 PM »
« edited: August 02, 2005, 12:56:39 AM by Q »

As this is the first time in quite a while that all five Lieutenant Governors' positions are filled, I thought it would be a good time to address the nature of this office in Atlasia.

Thus we will be meeting at the first-ever Lieutenant Governors' Roundtable in the Outer Banks of North Carolina to discuss, among other things, the issues facing our respective regions and determine how to better encourage intra-regional cooperation.

Furthermore, we'll explore the (evolving) role of Atlasia's Lieutenant Governors and the offices they hold.  We will publicize our conclusions so that some real change might come out of our discussions.

Atlasia's current Lieutenant Governors, for reference purposes:
Northeast: Provincial Rights (IL-NY)
Mideast: Dean (FL-WI)
Midwest: Jas (FL-IA)
Southeast: Q (U-GA)
Pacific: Immy (IL-ID)

On another note, I'd like to congratulate Jas on his recent ascension in the Midwest.  I think it's great that a relatively new member is getting involved in politics like this.  I haven't long been very vocal here myself, so I understand what it's like.

-----
EDIT: This event has been cancelled due to lack of support among the applicable parties.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies