Disturbing timeline of events re: Trump-Russia that supports FBI investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:44:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Disturbing timeline of events re: Trump-Russia that supports FBI investigation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Disturbing timeline of events re: Trump-Russia that supports FBI investigation  (Read 2019 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 26, 2017, 03:53:35 PM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/updated-trump-russia-election-timeline-fbi-2017-3

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 03:54:34 PM »

Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 03:55:01 PM »

Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 03:55:40 PM »

I'm not privy to the evidence, and I'm not a part of the investigation.  I find it pointless to continue this endless speculation and conjecture until we actually know something.  It's getting tiresome.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 03:58:46 PM »

The possibility of an actual presidential pee tape keeps getting warmer and warmer...
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 03:59:11 PM »

I'm not privy to the evidence, and I'm not a part of the investigation.  I find it pointless to continue this endless speculation and conjecture until we actually know something.  It's getting tiresome.

I respectfully disagree. It's clear that something happened in the way of an agreement/deal between Trump's campaign and Russia. It demands continued speculation for the sheer high probability of treason.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 04:00:47 PM »

Trump supporters: please look beyond your party ID and political leanings to see that this is a troubling possibility. A possibility that is becoming increasingly likely.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 04:22:29 PM »

The possibility of an actual presidential pee tape keeps getting warmer and warmer...

It looks more like Democrats are bed-wetting Huh
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 04:27:57 PM »

For as much eagerness and over-hyping going on with Democrats (and there is much), there is roughly an equal amount of downplaying and overly-dismissive behavior going on with Republicans. I suppose the one critical difference here is one party controls the White House and Congress, and in at least one chamber, seems to be screwing with their committee's investigation out of pure partisan hackery.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 04:32:07 PM »

Trump supporters: please look beyond your party ID and political leanings to see that this is a troubling possibility. A possibility that is becoming increasingly likely.

You're still making the mistake of thinking they care.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 07:58:38 PM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-staff-wiping-electronic-devices-subpoena-fbi-investigation-russia-a7651276.html

The jig is up. Frankly, anyone who defends Traitor Trump at this point, is just as guilty of being a traitor themselves.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 10:03:13 AM »

Sure, we're wetting our beds -- sweating what looks like the rise of a dictatorship.

It's not urinary incontinence.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2017, 10:04:41 AM »

It's the attempts to destroy evidence and coordinate a story that look so bad.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2017, 10:17:02 AM »

Another thread for the "Russian General Discussion" forum.

I have never seen a beauracracy so tirelessly obsessed with achieving the most esoteric and pointless outcomes like the USA.

They spend so much money doing nothing.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2017, 10:29:21 AM »

I have never seen a beauracracy so tirelessly obsessed with achieving the most esoteric and pointless outcomes like the USA.

In fact this is about the USA and its political figures -- and whether those political leaders have sold out to Russian political and economic figures. 
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 10:49:27 AM »

Seriously the denial you Trump supporters go to to act like this Russian story is a "nothingburger" or pointless is amazing
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 11:20:14 AM »

Seriously the denial you Trump supporters go to to act like this Russian story is a "nothingburger" or pointless is amazing

Exactly. For anyone to say this possible Russian collusion is nothing is just amazing. If this was Hillary, all of his supporters would be outraged, and rightfully so. As it is, with them covering for him as if this was just us playing politics...when in reality they're the ones playing politics with our nation's security, and its shameful.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 11:50:11 AM »

Because there is still nothing. Zero evidence...

Did Russians help Trump? Likely.
Did Trump was OK with that. Certainly.
Have there been any active collusion. Highly unlikely.

Should you have a thorough investigation? Absolutely, but then Dems and the Opposition party should not pretend the smoke is the fire.
EnglishPete

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 11:50:38 AM »

Any evidence to back up the MSNBC claim that you're repeating that evidence is being destroyed. Comcast cable news reporting that an anonymous source alleges that unnamed persons are destroying evidence does not count as evidence. So any evidence to back up your allegation?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 12:05:00 PM »

Should you have a thorough investigation? Absolutely, but then Dems and the Opposition party should not pretend the smoke is the fire.
Hello my name is Michael Flynn an I was one of Trump's key advisors and his pick for NSA head, hello my name is Paul Manafort an I was the longest campaign manager for Trump
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 01:57:40 PM »

Any evidence to back up the MSNBC claim that you're repeating that evidence is being destroyed. Comcast cable news reporting that an anonymous source alleges that unnamed persons are destroying evidence does not count as evidence. So any evidence to back up your allegation?

I don't think any source we cite will matter to you.  I mean, you're someone who uses Breitbart articles to support your position, so anything short of that will just be called fake news.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2017, 02:00:10 PM »

Must be something to it or else the FBI wouldn't be investigating it. Are you saying they're investigating possible treasonous activity by the president just for sh**ts and giggles?
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2017, 02:43:52 PM »
« Edited: March 27, 2017, 02:47:43 PM by I Won - Get Over It »

Must be something to it or else the FBI wouldn't be investigating it. Are you saying they're investigating possible treasonous activity by the president just for sh**ts and giggles?

There is enough evidence to conclude that there might have been a collaboration, that is there is enough evidence to start an investigation.

1 Russians likely hacked DNC and leaked it to WL in order to influence the elections & help Trump. This by itself is enough to start an investigation.

2 There is a smoke. Trump indeed is positive towards Russians/Putin. Sessions and Flynn indeed lied about not having any affairs with Russians. Russians indeed helped Trump.

So there is a smoke, but no fire at all, in my opinion.

And by the way, the eventual collaboration is not necessary an act of treason, at least not according to Mucasey.
http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/02/28/michael-mukasey-where-is-the-crime-erin-burnett-out-front.cnn
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/cnn-host-pushing-guest-to-say-trumps-committed-treason-doesnt-get-the-answer-she-expected/

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2017, 04:42:24 PM »

The circumstantial evidence is both public and damning.

Here's another summation of it:
https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/from-russia-with-oil-4d027411bcc5

Trump and his campaign (including Kushner and Sessions among many others) fail the Caesar's Wife test spectacularly. If the party that controls both houses of Congress and the White House was not operating under the influence of a cult, there would already be a special prosecutor or select committee investigating the influence of the Russian government on the Trump campaign.

(What will be utterly hilarious is if and when Russia decides that Trump will never fulfill his side of any bargain, they can go for maximum chaos and expose the whole thing through Wikileaks. That would probably paralyze the US while they go invade Ukraine or something.)

Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2017, 05:34:49 PM »

The circumstantial evidence is both public and damning.

Here's another summation of it:
https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/from-russia-with-oil-4d027411bcc5

Trump and his campaign (including Kushner and Sessions among many others) fail the Caesar's Wife test spectacularly. If the party that controls both houses of Congress and the White House was not operating under the influence of a cult, there would already be a special prosecutor or select committee investigating the influence of the Russian government on the Trump campaign.

(What will be utterly hilarious is if and when Russia decides that Trump will never fulfill his side of any bargain, they can go for maximum chaos and expose the whole thing through Wikileaks. That would probably paralyze the US while they go invade Ukraine or something.)

There are Trump supporters on this forum who would be perfectly fine with Putin invading Ukraine and/or all of the Baltic states. There is such an odd wave of pro-Russian sentiments within the Trump cult that is the GOP right now and it's truly frightening.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies