After Her: A Collaborative 2016 Timeline (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:59:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  After Her: A Collaborative 2016 Timeline (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: After Her: A Collaborative 2016 Timeline  (Read 9739 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: March 29, 2017, 03:59:46 PM »

I got something creative
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 04:07:09 PM »

Can i do a fictional version of someone?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 04:20:51 PM »

You read my ing mind!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 05:55:16 PM »

I will be Jeb Bush. I will have my  announcement  up soon.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 06:56:21 PM »

*JEB BUSH's ANNOUNCEMENT*

*At the BB&T Center in Sunrise Florida*

BUSH:THANK YOU!  People here I come to you today to make it official yes I am officially running for President of the United States!

Now like my brother before hand I come to you when this nation is trying to regroup after the disaster of a Clinton presidency.  A staggering economy where the D.C. Elite are controlling it rather than the Free Market handling it, A 10x worse Middle East where our commander in chief refuses to  acknowledge the problem that is ISIS and doesn't know how bad the threat of not just the Middle East but of the entire world.
A president who wants bigger government and more taxation and more crony capitalism into this country.

We are 17th months away from choosing, The future of America is at stake.

You can have more of the same basically a third term of the current ongoing presidency or something different for a change.  Choose wisely

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 02:24:44 PM »

Jeb Bush's views
-Balanced the budget
-Repeal Clintoncare
-15% tax cut on middle class families
-Tougher on ISIS and Syria
-Defund Planned Parenthood
-Elimate sanctuary cities
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 08:08:45 AM »

I actually wanted to change my character.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 09:13:51 PM »

I will be General Tommy Franks running as a Republican

I will have my introduction soon
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 08:15:43 AM »
« Edited: April 06, 2017, 08:22:42 AM by Jaguar4life »

JUNE 17th 2015:
CBS NIGHTLY NEWS:Tommy Frank's announcement.

CBS:We start off today with a new contender for the Republican nomination l.

On his 70th Birthday retired general Tommy Franks puts his name in the ring for President.

Franks started out his announcement speech out live on YouTube critiquing the Clinton administration's forgin policy saying they have gotten ISIS and Syria stronger

*Frank's speech*

Franks:Mrs President if you are listening please tell me why the plans you claim that would be goner than a blow of a wind are still here and perhaps stronger than before?

Why do we still have and now have a even worse Islamofascist government in Syria and other places in the Middle East?  Why still haven't we totally gotten out of Iraq and Afghanistan?

It's because you are a politician you only say these stuffs to get votes and you come out as a sneaky con woman.

CBS:He also called on Americans to let them know that he wasn't in fact a politician.

Frank:I am not a politician! In fact I am a very successful general that has a record in War you can count on.
When I say these things I mean them not try to get votes!

CBS:And finally Franks puts the age issue to rest

I may have just turned 70th years old but I feel great and don't feel like my life is on it's last two legs.

I am in good health and I am just fine to serve as commander in chief.

CBS:We will see how Tommy Franks's campaign for president goes but as for now? We don't know.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 11:45:45 AM »

TOMMY FRANKS ON MEET THE PRESS

Chuck Todd:So Mr Franks how would you describe yourself?

Franks:Well I would consider myself you know a moderate republican just like Ike was back in his presidency. I am a conservative on some issues like guns and the economy but when it comes to more stuff like LGBT rights and drugs I consider myself more liberal.

I would not if elected try to bring back dont ask don't tell.  Through my time in West Point I knew many closet gay servicemen and it didn't bother me or anyone at all.

Chuck Todd:Also I know you talked about this but I will talk about it again if it's ok

Franks:Yeah its fine

Chuck Todd:People have said you are too old to run how would you respond to that?

Franks:Well first off President Reagan said once that age isn't a issue to Walter Mondale in the 1984 debates and I take that to the bank.  I had a talk with my wife and daughter and they said you want to do it then go for it hun and I went ahead and did it you know.

I may have just turned 70 but I still feel great don't feel any medical problems with me at all.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2017, 11:14:09 PM »

(How do you put photos?)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 12:11:02 AM »
« Edited: April 08, 2017, 12:13:33 AM by Jaguar4life »

When you click on « Reply » to make a new post, you click on Insert Image and then you go on Google Images to chose an image and you copy the link of this image to put it between the Insert Image marks.

FRANKS SPEAKS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

What I am saying is I am more than just a general. I can be a leader and fighter for this country.

My economy plan is this front in cente

I want to give upper middle and lower class a 15% tax cut and a cut on the property tax  while a tax on  the top 1% and corporations

I want to provide affordable and better private healthcare for everyone so that there premiums dont go up.

One thing I will do that is socially liberal is protect Social Security. I do believe it is necessary

I want to cut spending on the EPA so that we can fund NASA and get our mission to get to Mars around the 2030s

In my administration we will write fairer rules for the middle class!!

Soon After General Franks was endorsed by former senator and GOP presidential nominee Bob Dole

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 12:23:33 PM »

I will have a new Frank's speech up soon
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies