Opinion of Non Swing Voter's name (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:14:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Non Swing Voter's name (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Non Swing Voter's name
Freedom Name

Horrible Name

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Opinion of Non Swing Voter's name  (Read 4950 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: March 28, 2017, 11:57:05 AM »

An important difference being that certain major expenses (e.g. state and federal taxes, post-secondary education, healthcare) are no higher on average in high cost-of-living places. Actually, a major benefit of many high cost-of-living places is that you have ready access to these resources without the transportation and lodging expenses that limit access among people living in the hinterlands. Furthermore, even a modest savings rate will be sufficient to guarantee you a comfortable living in a less expensive area. You don't have to retire to another expensive place.

Was this serious?  The tax rate in and around DC is very high compared to say Texas which I believe doesn't even have a state income tax.

Virginia and Maryland have moderate state income taxes by national standards, and you would be paying them whether you lived in a DC metro county or one of the panhandles. It's certainly lower than what I pay in Upstate New York.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

lmfao, I didn't know that you were Flat Taxer.

Alright, I thought you were one of the more rational progressives, but I'm over this vitriol.

Need a safe space??? Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies