1. (R-VA) Senator George Allen
Can easily get nomination, can easily win general...likeable, conservative.
2. (R-MA) Governor Mitt Romney
Likeable, seems like he would do well in debates, can win easily, conservative in a state full of liberalism, very presidential.
3. (R-MN) Governor Tim Pawlenty
Likeable, republican elected in typically democrat state, younger style politican.
4. (R-SC) Governor Mark Sanford
Southern Governor, popular in South Carolina, can win primary easy
5. (R-NY) Governor George Pataki
Well known, conservative enough in my opinion to get the nomination, and I think he can win big since he comes across well towards public.
6. (R-AZ) Senator John McCain
Very well known...tough time getting nomination, but if he does very easy win.
7. (R-NE) Senator Chuck Hagel
Generally well known, would have a tough time getting the nomination, but if he did, I think he could win, and pull alot of moderate support. Very Presidential, and likeable.
8. (R-PA) Senator Rick Santorum
Rather well-known, however would make election rather close. While I might not see him as my personal favorite...I have seen him lately and have somewhat warmed up to him.
9. (R-TN) Senator Bill Frist
Rather well-known, and Presidential, but I don't tend to warm up to him. He does not appeal as much as he should if he were running for President.
10. (R-KS) Senator Sam Brownback
Not all that well known, very conservative...might make election close...but I would not really want a President Brownback.