The apology from Hillary
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:26:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The apology from Hillary
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The apology from Hillary  (Read 2981 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 05, 2017, 01:59:22 AM »

3 Apr
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate? Just asking!

The only genuine tweet from Donald this week.

All the others are staffers.
Klartext89

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 02:04:11 AM »

Of course not, cause she (like every other Leftis) thinks that cheating is ok - when you benefit from it. But if they don't and the other side is using their methods against them... Boy...
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 02:07:10 AM »

Hillary should apologize to the Democratic party.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 02:08:00 AM »

Of course not, and Donna Brazille is still ranting about the Russians were lying.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 02:40:09 AM »

Hillary was the most wronged candidate in American history. Comey, Putin, and Trump owe her an apology.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 02:47:15 AM »

Hillary was the most wronged candidate in American history. Comey, Putin, and Trump owe her an apology.

The most wronged candidate in American history didn't have the primary rigged for them. And even if we limit it to Democrats who had the primary rigged for them, Humphrey was more wronged.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 03:01:56 AM »

The entire 1972 Democratic slate say hello.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 03:12:33 AM »

Trump is now kicking a dead horse. Not that I expected any better of him.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 05:50:51 AM »

The most wronged candidate in American history didn't have the primary rigged for them. And even if we limit it to Democrats who had the primary rigged for them, Humphrey was more wronged.

lol
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2017, 07:27:10 AM »

Anyone who leans left and didn't vote Hillary should apologize to America and the world for what they vainly, selfishly inflicted upon all of us.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2017, 07:47:48 AM »

Anyone who leans left and didn't vote Hillary should apologize to America and the world for what they vainly, selfishly inflicted upon all of us.

A daily reminder of why I hate this party.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2017, 08:01:26 AM »

the effing primary and the double effing election is gone - get over it.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2017, 09:25:30 AM »
« Edited: April 05, 2017, 09:28:11 AM by angus »

Of course not, cause she (like every other Leftis) thinks that cheating is ok - when you benefit from it. But if they don't and the other side is using their methods against them... Boy...

I'm having trouble deciding which of you is worse.  Luckily my presidential ballot had more than two candidates on it so I didn't have to decide.  

I'll apologize if I hurt your feelings.  Mama always said I should apologize if I hurt someone's feelings unintentionally, so I don't mind:  I feel sorry for you if my vote for Bradford Lyttle hurt your feelings.  But I can tell you that if the Republicans and Democrats again nominate such unattractive candidates, I will again vote for an alternate, and again if I hurt you, precious, I'll again apologize to you.  And we can just keep doing that for as long as an apology means more to you than good governance.

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2017, 09:29:15 AM »

This thread makes a great argument for getting rid of his forum.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2017, 09:40:41 AM »

I'm having trouble deciding which of you is worse.  Luckily my presidential ballot had more than two candidates on it so I didn't have to decide.  

I'll apologize if I hurt your feelings.  Mama always said I should apologize if I hurt someone's feelings unintentionally, so I don't mind:  I feel sorry for you if my vote for Bradford Lyttle hurt your feelings.  But I can tell you that if the Republicans and Democrats again nominate such unattractive candidates, I will again vote for an alternate, and again if I hurt you, precious, I'll again apologize to you.  And we can just keep doing that for as long as an apology means more to you than good governance.

Uh ... that shade was obviously not addressed to you
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2017, 09:43:42 AM »

Truth hurts, doesn't it. If everyone who preferred Hillary to Trump had just voted for her, we could have had her as president.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »

I'm having trouble deciding which of you is worse.  Luckily my presidential ballot had more than two candidates on it so I didn't have to decide. 

I'll apologize if I hurt your feelings.  Mama always said I should apologize if I hurt someone's feelings unintentionally, so I don't mind:  I feel sorry for you if my vote for Bradford Lyttle hurt your feelings.  But I can tell you that if the Republicans and Democrats again nominate such unattractive candidates, I will again vote for an alternate, and again if I hurt you, precious, I'll again apologize to you.  And we can just keep doing that for as long as an apology means more to you than good governance.

Uh ... that shade was obviously not addressed to you
Biggest problem on this forum is people getting pissed off at something that has nothing to do with them.  Seems like many people, on both the left and right love getting angry.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 11:05:31 AM »

Maybe the Democratic Party shouldn't have chose someone who was literally under FBI investigation to be Trump's opponent? Just a thought.

She was not under investigation when she was nominated.
elcorazon

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2017, 12:21:05 PM »

An idiot in 2016 and still one in 2017.
Trump's been an idiot much longer than that, my friend.
mieastwick
Rookie

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2017, 01:09:09 PM »

Maybe the Democratic Party shouldn't have chose someone who was literally under FBI investigation to be Trump's opponent? Just a thought.

She was under FBI criminal investigation throughout the primary process. Hillary Clinton was a toxic candidate who alienated the youth from politics. Her only long-term contribution was to make the Democratic Party hate Russia with the ferocity and insanity of Adolf Hitler. I think one could have made sound arguments for Hillary Clinton in 2008, when she was calling for full withdrawal from Iraq within a year. But one could make no credible argument for Her in 2015. I am entirely in agreement with jfern on this.

I, like a quarter of Americans, think America could have gotten a better choice than between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I blame the primary voters for being obtuse, as well as their primary opponents for lacking charisma and persuasive power to sway the masses to their side.

It doesn't matter if Hillary Clinton apologizes or not. She lost. The harm she did is done. The harm Trump is doing continues.
elcorazon

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 01:46:19 PM »

She was under FBI criminal investigation throughout the primary process. Hillary Clinton was a toxic candidate who alienated the youth from politics. Her only long-term contribution was to make the Democratic Party hate Russia with the ferocity and insanity of Adolf Hitler. I think one could have made sound arguments for Hillary Clinton in 2008, when she was calling for full withdrawal from Iraq within a year. But one could make no credible argument for Her in 2015. I am entirely in agreement with jfern on this.

I, like a quarter of Americans, think America could have gotten a better choice than between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I blame the primary voters for being obtuse, as well as their primary opponents for lacking charisma and persuasive power to sway the masses to their side.

It doesn't matter if Hillary Clinton apologizes or not. She lost. The harm she did is done. The harm Trump is doing continues.
Wow. The irrational hatred of Hillary Clinton is still quite strong. Incredible.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 02:11:48 PM »

Leave. Hillary. Alone. Already.

We have enough trouble with Trump as President.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2017, 02:13:50 PM »

Truth hurts, doesn't it. If everyone who preferred Hillary to Trump had just voted for her, we could have had her as president.

The condescension of saying people who did things you didn't like "should apologize to America and the world" isn't winning people to your side.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2017, 02:44:55 PM »

The condescension of saying people who did things you didn't like "should apologize to America and the world" isn't winning people to your side.

Preach it!
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2017, 02:49:07 PM »
« Edited: April 06, 2017, 04:22:47 AM by Meclazine »

How does one receive 'answers to the debate'?

Apparently CNN snuck her the questions on one of their debates.

Trump had a lot of negative pressure in those debates.

He had the sexual assault allegations on top of that.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies