HRC shirks blame for her loss & cites misogyny, Russia, Comey, Wikileaks ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:57:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  HRC shirks blame for her loss & cites misogyny, Russia, Comey, Wikileaks ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HRC shirks blame for her loss & cites misogyny, Russia, Comey, Wikileaks !  (Read 3433 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: April 09, 2017, 11:42:09 PM »

The Goldwater girl still won't accept that she lost to someone less popular than Goldwater. Sad!
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 12:32:36 AM »

Or she perhaps she lost because we have a fundamentally flawed Constitution that allows for someone to win nationally by nearly 3,000,000 votes and still not assume the highest office.

Fyi, I'm not saying the election was cheated somehow, just that it's insane that we have a system that allows for such a result based on the vote that we had.

The Senate is way less democratic anyways. In fact, the Democrats won the Senate popular vote (over the last 3 elections) by a larger margin, 14 million votes (halve that for a direct comparison).
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 04:19:06 AM »

I'm really getting sick of the piling on Clinton from both the right and the left. It's been months, just leave her alone.

If she weren't herself desperately trying to be the center of attention again, you'd have a point.
Tony how about you stop trying to bitch over what Hillary does and says.  I really am getting tired of your true leftist douche bags beating a dead horse.  Get the hell over it dude.

And before all the people jump down my throat to say that I'm the one being a douche I admit I am one.  However, I also know when to stop harping over something, unlike many others here on Atlas.

Sorry, but I think Sanders' supporters are entitled to sh**t on Hillary all they want. She lost to Donald Trump, and she thinks it was Bernie Sanders' fault?

The man who went out of his way to campaign his heart out for her after such a bitter primary?

Has she ever said any of what you accuse her of doing or are you trying again to put words in her mouth?  Really what is with this damn obsession that you guys have on her.  You would think she was the devil or a Republican with all the bitching you guys do.

And no Sanders supports have no right to sh**t on her.   Remember, your god man lost to her by a huge margin.  He was just as bad as a candidate as she. 

"To what extent do you assign blame to Bernie Sanders, to media for focusing on emails – " Kristoff started to ask.

"How much time do we have?" Clinton laughed after checking her watch.
A joke, that's all you have?  Reaching would be an understatement in this case.

So she doesn't assign blame to Bernie or the e-mail scandal?

Hillary people are blaming Obama, so I have no doubt they're blaming Bernie too. The entire Hillary campaign was such a dumpster fire.

https://www.axios.com/team-hillary-still-blames-obama-2227724004.html
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 06:13:10 PM »

Or she perhaps she lost because we have a fundamentally flawed Constitution that allows for someone to win nationally by nearly 3,000,000 votes and still not assume the highest office.

Fyi, I'm not saying the election was cheated somehow, just that it's insane that we have a system that allows for such a result based on the vote that we had.

The Senate is way less democratic anyways. In fact, the Democrats won the Senate popular vote (over the last 3 elections) by a larger margin, 14 million votes (halve that for a direct comparison).
... If I said it's undemocratic that a majority of 2018 gubernatorial elections went Republican, despite the fact that the popular vote went Democratic(if this was hypothetically true), then would you understand just how stupid that argument is? Federalism is the great idea: Each individual state has a right to self-determination. This right to self-determination includes even the federal legislature. When the people of California vote 80% for a Democratic governor, does that mean many states that voted for a Republican Governor would then deserve a Democratic governor? This is the same way it works for the Senate.

The Senate acts as one body. The state governments don't except for ratifying constitutional amendments.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies