Reunification of the Southeast Bill (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:34:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Reunification of the Southeast Bill (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reunification of the Southeast Bill  (Read 8426 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: August 01, 2005, 09:09:01 PM »

I support the attitude of fellow Senator MHS2002 and Virginian in this matter.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 09:50:29 PM »

What's wrong with giving Virginians a chance to voice their opinion on the matter?  We've already heard from one Virginian on the matter who says that Virginia clearly belongs in the Southeast.

Fact is, I recognize that the Mideast citizenry and especially its leadership will not approve of this.  I respect yalls opinion on this matter as always.

I'm doing this in the hope, at least, that Virginians will finally feel open enough to voice their own feelings on the matter and whatever their feelings are on the matter, I will listen to, even if it means forgoing reunification of the Southeast.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 03:39:27 PM »

I would like to make a motion to extend debate for 2 days (that's right isn't it?)

I'll second the motion, even though I don't think that deals with the actual calling of votes (amendments, yes).

I would be happy to make up actual debate, to keep it going, if anyone wants me to.  Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 03:58:58 PM »

I am totally fine if Masterjedi wants to push for a vote before all Virginians have had a chance to let their feelings be known on this matter.  They do have rights too, you know.

After all, he is the only one who's going to have to face re-election among them next time.  Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 10:33:50 PM »

Another post to initiate making up debate in order to stall the vote a little longer so that all Virginians voices can be heard on this matter.

Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 10:34:52 PM »

Two more Virginians to hear from.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 11:17:29 PM »

Virginia should stay part of the mideast, just becuase a few southerners think there entitled to the whole south, keep your greedy hands off our region.  If you want to live in the south region (people in Virginia)  move there. What are we going to move all the regions around because a few people want to move or over some greedy southerners.  This is the stupidest bill to be introducted (even dumber than Naso's bills). 

Well, we've got to have some fun now and then.

I might even start talking about the Chinese sometime soon, if we really want some entertainment.  Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 04:23:54 PM »

Aye.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies